Recent Topics

Ads

SW Equip Bug?

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
RiceLightning

SW Equip Bug?

Post#1 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:20 pm

When I made this character I couldn't use the starting sword given. I was later able to use the one's from buying off renown vendor but I looked further I can't even use the swords made for SW even in late end game... But instead I am able to use shield??? Even in abilities says I can use shield but not sword? So confused and I don't want to delete the character and start over, let a lone I got the lair helm for SW and r11/rr15. And having to wait for server restart to redo name... Anyway a GM could fix this or nah? :\
Pic:
https://gyazo.com/85c5a6796d1b3bb7a4e158ebb7f6de08

Ads
Ashoris

Re: SW Equip Bug?

Post#2 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:04 pm

known bug. happened to all SWs created a while ago (in a specific timeframe).
The Bug itself is fixed (but affected SWs are not fixed) i do not know if there is a plan to fix this
(either by giving you another SW of the same lvl or fix the Data of your old SW).
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

RuffRyder

Post#3 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:27 pm

The bugtracker ticket is still open: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/14905 - so although a fix for new characters has been made, the team is still aware of it not being permanently solved.
Creating another thread every two weeks won't speed it up I guess...
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

RiceLightning

Post#4 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:31 am

Ohh didn't know it was already known, or if it was just me. Well at least they know, hopefully a fix is otw. In the mean time I guess I will be a shield wielding SW lol.