Recent Topics

Ads

Adv chat not working and language issue

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Deadpoet

Adv chat not working and language issue

Post#1 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:34 pm

Hello, don't know if this is the right forum, but after a long period away from the game I came back to find most of the game is now in my native language. That is a problem because I'm used to English when playing the game, reading about it, the names of the stats, abilities, locations etc. Also I noticed tooltips are notoriously inaccurate in some cases, and sometimes the description doesnt have to do with the real effect of the ability at all. How can I revert the game back to the English language, please?

Also, when I write /ad in chat the letters turn to orange and the line starts correctly with the heading Advice: but then when I write siomething and hit enter I get an error message "comando desconocido", (unknown command). I cant even ask in advice why advice doesnt work.

Please help.

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: Adv chat not working and language issue

Post#2 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:30 am

Deadpoet wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:34 pm Hello, don't know if this is the right forum, but after a long period away from the game I came back to find most of the game is now in my native language. That is a problem because I'm used to English when playing the game, reading about it, the names of the stats, abilities, locations etc. Also I noticed tooltips are notoriously inaccurate in some cases, and sometimes the description doesnt have to do with the real effect of the ability at all. How can I revert the game back to the English language, please?

Also, when I write /ad in chat the letters turn to orange and the line starts correctly with the heading Advice: but then when I write siomething and hit enter I get an error message "comando desconocido", (unknown command). I cant even ask in advice why advice doesnt work.

Please help.
Press cogwheel in launcher and then select language of your choice.

Alfa1986

Post#3 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:06 am

Also u can try to write in game this comand "/language 1". personally I sometimes trigger the language from native to English and vice versa, this way.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Deadpoet

Post#4 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:15 am

Thanks both