Recent Topics

Ads

please, PLEASE fix opt out in forts

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
OndeTv

please, PLEASE fix opt out in forts

Post#1 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:08 pm

So, i'm in the lucky position that i got invader and vanquisher as a sorcerer rather quickly. Being a glass cannon dps by default it also means i don't actually need several sets for different setups. However, this presents me with a different problem:

- every time i join my faction in defending (or attacking) a fort, i feel slightly guilty in case i win a gold bag. And today it happened, i got (another) gold bag. Opt out just does not work. Neither the opt out of all bags or the opt out of gold bags option. I get a roll anyhow. This is a gold bag with gear in it that i do not need, would happily transfer to a guildie or someone else who contributed but that i cannot give away and not use myself.

It is basically a waste. In other words, i am a liability to my team in terms of rewards for defending or attacking. This can not be right.

I do not really care how this issue is resolved, all of the obvious ones like being able to transfer bags has obvious exploits to them. But the one solution that doesn't have strings attached is making the opting out actually work so i can help my realm without feeling guilty.

That is all.

Edit:
Don't get me wrong. Devs, THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS WHOLE THING MOSTLY WORK IN THE FIRST PLACE! <3
Last edited by OndeTv on Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
~~~~~~~~ OndeTv, Sorceress, <The Art of War> ~~~~~~~~
~~ Onds, choppa ~~ Ondarm, marauder ~~ Helligonden, zealot ~~
~~~~~~~~~~ and many more destro characters ~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~ Proud member of Nagarythe Corps in the old days ~~~~~

Ads
Davjen
Suspended

Re: please, PLEASE fix opt out in forts

Post#2 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:42 pm

+1

Onemantankwall

Post#3 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:54 pm

If its broken take a few screens and create a ticket here https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues?q=is%3Aopen
Devs will get to it
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

carlos

Post#4 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:19 am

Onemantankwall wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:54 pm If its broken take a few screens and create a ticket here https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues?q=is%3Aopen
Devs will get to it
It's not broken or a bug, so putting it on the bugtracker isn't the right way to go about it.
Starfkr

madrocks
Suspended

Post#5 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:22 am

I agree with OndeTv, an opt out option on bag in rvr in general would be golden!
Lutz

larsulu
Suspended

Post#6 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:49 am

A true destro hero.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#7 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:18 am

opt out has been an issue for some time and never fully fixed, but again that belings in bugtracker and not here. locking