Recent Topics

Ads

cheater?

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Wraak

Re: cheater?

Post#11 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:23 am

Killiansat wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:48 am just 15 min ago +- i was killed by BOILING OIL of order player being on outer doors of OUR(destro) keep!!! what the???
nick is CANDURIN

i ve a screenshot of log but i cant attach it .. why? i m ready to send it to gms-devs
Candurin here.
He's right. I was on my mount and just wanted to hit the destro oil like the whole warband did.
For some reason I got into the oil menu and the oil went off.
Seems to be some bug. Can you please report it on the bug-tracker together with the screenshot?
Last edited by Wraak on Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Killiansat
Suspended

Post#12 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:23 am

REDACTED
Last edited by Killiansat on Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Papanya - WL 75+ (off)
Fraktal - AM 82+
Dedotmoroz - SL 80+
Moralist - BW 85+
Skreamer - WH 80+
Ithappens - SORC 85+
Amoralis - ZEAL =(

Jail

Post#13 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:25 am

This is why i love RoR

Psychoxell

Post#14 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:26 am

Killiansat wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:23 am
Psychoxell wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:15 am Use a image hoster and link the image here
like what? i never used them. those that i found were too agressive with adv.
Use for Example https://imgur.com and a Adblocker in your browser and you see no adv.

Adeptha - Warrior Priest - RR92 - Bene Tleilax

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#15 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:37 am

Ok, any such occurrance is a bug and should be reported as such (no matter what realm you play).

Ofc name and shaming is not allowed so Im redacting ALL information on who is responsible. That said if someone would be able to figure out how to recreate this in a predictable manner I would love to hear from in the bugtracker or since this is a semi sensitive issue where it can be exploited a PM to me.

EDIT:
As mentioned name and shame is not allowed so you are not allowed to make posts or accuse someone being a cheater publicly ingame or here on the forum. If its a bug it should be reported on the bugtracker (or in serious cases in PM to me) and if its an actual cheater you contact a GM directly. Either through ingame means (/tell a GM, ingame ticket system), PM a GM on discord or PM a GM on the forum.

Killiansat
Suspended

Post#16 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:46 am

Natherul wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:37 am Ok, any such occurrance is a bug and should be reported as such (no matter what realm you play).

Ofc name and shaming is not allowed so Im redacting ALL information on who is responsible. That said if someone would be able to figure out how to recreate this in a predictable manner I would love to hear from in the bugtracker or since this is a semi sensitive issue where it can be exploited a PM to me.

EDIT:
As mentioned name and shame is not allowed so you are not allowed to make posts or accuse someone being a cheater publicly ingame or here on the forum. If its a bug it should be reported on the bugtracker (or in serious cases in PM to me) and if its an actual cheater you contact a GM directly. Either through ingame means (/tell a GM, ingame ticket system), PM a GM on discord or PM a GM on the forum.
there was no gm online. and i cant get if it is a bug or cheat. i m not an expert in such things, coz i play honestly. to my mind if a person understands that he exploits a bug or uses forbidden soft - he is a cheater.
and i dont understand why the log pic was deleted while the post is still here. should i send it to any gm-dev?
Papanya - WL 75+ (off)
Fraktal - AM 82+
Dedotmoroz - SL 80+
Moralist - BW 85+
Skreamer - WH 80+
Ithappens - SORC 85+
Amoralis - ZEAL =(

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#17 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:56 am

Killiansat wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:46 am
Natherul wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:37 am Ok, any such occurrance is a bug and should be reported as such (no matter what realm you play).

EDIT:
there was no gm online. and i cant get if it is a bug or cheat. i m not an expert in such things, coz i play honestly. to my mind if a person understands that he exploits a bug or uses forbidden soft - he is a cheater.
and i dont understand why the log pic was deleted while the post is still here. should i send it to any gm-dev?
As I stated, there are numerous ways to contact GMs. And any accusations about cheating should be PRIVATELY PMed to them through one of those means. As for difference in bug and cheat is that cheating is doing it on purpose (many times repeatedly). Obviously if you accidentally did this yourself would you consider yourself a cheater?

My point is simply that we prefer to see these as bugs if not exploited over and over, especially if we can gather HOW it was done so that we can plug that issue.

Your pictures where removed because we dont name and shame publicly. So if you truly want to accuse said player of cheating you need to provide that picture privately to a GM, it wont be tolerated publicly due to those rules.