Recent Topics

Ads

Fall Damage

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Toshutkidup

Fall Damage

Post#1 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:06 am

I was streaming and playing 2 nights ago and in Thunder Mountain I dropped off the ledge near TH BO heading towards the West keep in the zone. When I dropped off the very high ledge I noticed I took zero damage. So on my stream I mentioned this and replicated as best I could again a very similar drop and again I took zero damage. Now this height must be 250-300ft ( game units) I’m guessing. Has any one else noticed this phenomenon? If needed yes I clipped it and yes I can post on bug tracker.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Ads
RuffRyder

Re: Fall Damage

Post#2 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:00 am

Spoiler:
Toshutkidup wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:06 am I was streaming and playing 2 nights ago and in Thunder Mountain I dropped off the ledge near TH BO heading towards the West keep in the zone. When I dropped off the very high ledge I noticed I took zero damage. So on my stream I mentioned this and replicated as best I could again a very similar drop and again I took zero damage. Now this height must be 250-300ft ( game units) I’m guessing. Has any one else noticed this phenomenon? If needed yes I clipped it and yes I can post on bug tracker.
I also noticed fall damage being not "reliable" in every situation, sometimes I get fall dmg from heights where I wouldn't exspect it, sometimes I get none like you in this case. I tried to reproduce it once, but weren't able to, so didn't bother putting much time into it. Sometimes I feel like the angle of falling (like straight down a cliff compared to riding off one) has influence on this.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)