Recent Topics

Ads

Can't make a second charcter

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Zanthramuz

Can't make a second charcter

Post#1 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:21 pm

Why can't I make another Dark Elf charcter
I tried to make a witch elf after making and playing a dark elf sorceress and it said invalid name or duplicate name why is that?

Ads
Miszczu5647

Re: Can't make a second charcter

Post#2 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:26 pm

It is because:
1. Name you choose in already taken.
or
2. You use forbidden word to name your char and our filter don't allow it.

For your health hope later is not true.
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

Naradu

Post#3 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:26 pm

I'm entirely new player, just downloaded the game and set up an account. I'm having exactly the same problem. I tried checking character existence via search, also tried bunch of other names including random ones, different factions and races, but I can't create a single character.

Kaelang

Post#4 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:55 pm

Naradu wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:26 pm I'm entirely new player, just downloaded the game and set up an account. I'm having exactly the same problem. I tried checking character existence via search, also tried bunch of other names including random ones, different factions and races, but I can't create a single character.
Delete your cache in your game folder, reload your game and try again?

Pick a generic name, not like 'fghroerhgvfoweih' just something you're confident nobody else would have, and let me know if it's working.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Naradu

Post#5 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:04 pm

Kaelang wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:55 pm
Naradu wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:26 pm I'm entirely new player, just downloaded the game and set up an account. I'm having exactly the same problem. I tried checking character existence via search, also tried bunch of other names including random ones, different factions and races, but I can't create a single character.

Pick a generic name, not like 'fghroerhgvfoweih' just something you're confident nobody else would have, and let me know if it's working.
I've done the opposite in the meanwhile before reading your post, typing very long non-generic name and it passed. So I've must have hit already existing names including the random ones generated by the game itself before that. Consider issue solved.

Kaelang

Post#6 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:14 pm

Naradu wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:04 pm
Kaelang wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:55 pm

I've done the opposite in the meanwhile before reading your post, typing very long non-generic name and it passed. So I've must have hit already existing names including the random ones generated by the game itself before that. Consider issue solved.
No worries :) Glad you've got it sorted.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.