Recent Topics

Ads

Game Crashes

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
stbovl

Game Crashes

Post#1 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:32 pm

Well will try to explain it as best as i can.I can connect to the Lobby choose charakters and everything but as soon as i log in with any of my Heroes game crashes within 10 sec, i can send a screenshot to the error massage i hope some1 can help me :)
thats the Text of the Error

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: WAR-64.exe
Application Version: 1.4.8.573
Application Timestamp: 50bcb993
Fault Module Name: mssmp3.asi
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 49e53a1c
Exception Code: c0000094
Exception Offset: 00001892
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid= ... cid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Ads
GarroDC

Re: Game Crashes

Post#2 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:39 pm

I have exactly the same issue. I can log in, move 1-2 steps and the game will crash. Replacing the audio.myp as recommended in another thread made no difference. Would be happy for any pointers as to how this issue can be solved!

ReconSniper1

Post#3 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:58 am

3/6/19 11:55 pm est US. I'm having he same trouble tonight I log in and kill 1 mob then I kicked out of the game and they only have 141+ players online atm :evil: :evil: :evil:

huntergregg

Post#4 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:42 am

Not exactly sure what the OP's problem is, but tonight, March 6, 2019 there have been server issues since about 7:30pm PST. Lag, disconnects, etc.

Once the folks who run this game get involved and fix the current server issues we can attack the OP's issue more thoroughly. Until then, NONE of us can do anything so don't feel you are alone.
Samiheals, Sammage, Samwich, Samslayer, Samibaby, Talimaker, Hotstuffz, Axeme, Bootsy, Stankheals, Aoeforme, Einan and many others still growing up

huntergregg

Post#5 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:48 am

Some more research on the OP's problem looks like it may be a driver issue. A google search on the offending module (mssmp3.asi) lists many problems with this associated with outdated drivers. Granted, these issues are older and from other games, but it is a path to look into.
Samiheals, Sammage, Samwich, Samslayer, Samibaby, Talimaker, Hotstuffz, Axeme, Bootsy, Stankheals, Aoeforme, Einan and many others still growing up

RebelAE

Post#6 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:29 am

I am also having the same issue from about 6:30 PM PST until my last attempt at 2:30 Am, it also keeps recommending me to join the server when I already have characters created. I was able to play for about 15 mins total. NPC's would also bug out and not load in, I would take 2 steps and instantly crash again. Also had horrific server lag and the worst latency I have experienced while playing. There's currently 383 people online, I complained while in a WB doing RVR and only a couple of others mentioned that they were experiencing the same issues with logging in and staying connected. The game has worked fine for me up until this point, aside from being Disconnected nearly any time I've used the Book of Binding or flight path to Altdorf. I would very much like to keep playing the game, please fix the recent issues.

ninhojoi1

Post#7 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:47 am

I'm having he same trouble. I can log in, move 1-2 steps and the game will crash
NPC's would also bug out and not load in.

warlover

Post#8 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:49 am

I play NA west coast had all the problems being talked about then went vpn United Kingdom
everything works great with vpn so it is only certain countries having problems

Ads
Offtrackz

Post#9 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:25 am

Yeah I keep getting dc'd. Now I can't even get past the log in screen im NA Central

krris

Post#10 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:22 am

Help me! I'm having he same trouble.