Recent Topics

Ads

My WP disappeared, and FOR SURE I have not deleted her

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Xtaziz

My WP disappeared, and FOR SURE I have not deleted her

Post#1 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:26 am

Hey there, I have many toons, one of them is my Warriorpriest named Akuraz, which actually was the only 40 I had. I haven't been playing on order side at all lately so I didn't notice that it was not there until.. today! Last time i loged with it was last week or so, now its gone.... ??? Only way that I have to show that I had it its my stream, https://www.twitch.tv/videos/349637412 This was almost 2 weeks ago... halp...
Akuraz|Kimochiii
www.twitch.tv/XTAZIZ

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: My WP disappeared, and FOR SURE I have not deleted her

Post#2 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:22 am

Xtaziz wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:26 am Hey there, I have many toons, one of them is my Warriorpriest named Akuraz, which actually was the only 40 I had. I haven't been playing on order side at all lately so I didn't notice that it was not there until.. today! Last time i loged with it was last week or so, now its gone.... ??? Only way that I have to show that I had it its my stream, https://www.twitch.tv/videos/349637412 This was almost 2 weeks ago... halp...
You deleted this character at 12/28/2018 @ 12:07am (UTC)

It's not recoverable. The only way this is logged is when someone goes through the delete process at character selection where you have to type in Y E S to confirm. If you don't have full control of your account, that might be a good idea to secure it.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Xtaziz

Post#3 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:50 am

wargrimnir wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:22 am
Xtaziz wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:26 am Hey there, I have many toons, one of them is my Warriorpriest named Akuraz, which actually was the only 40 I had. I haven't been playing on order side at all lately so I didn't notice that it was not there until.. today! Last time i loged with it was last week or so, now its gone.... ??? Only way that I have to show that I had it its my stream, https://www.twitch.tv/videos/349637412 This was almost 2 weeks ago... halp...
You deleted this character at 12/28/2018 @ 12:07am (UTC)

It's not recoverable. The only way this is logged is when someone goes through the delete process at character selection where you have to type in Y E S to confirm. If you don't have full control of your account, that might be a good idea to secure it.
Literally impossible that I deleted the character at that time, I was playing and STREAMING at that time!!! https://www.twitch.tv/videos/355558174?t=03h06m51s That is 12:06 and you can keep watching... Really, I had no intention to remove my character and noone has access to my account (never gave the info to anybody...)
Akuraz|Kimochiii
www.twitch.tv/XTAZIZ

Xtaziz

Post#4 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:37 am

No help with this? :(
Akuraz|Kimochiii
www.twitch.tv/XTAZIZ

Sulorie

Post#5 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:49 am

Xtaziz wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:37 am No help with this? :(
You can't recover a deleted character, like it was said. :(
Dying is no option.

Xtaziz

Post#6 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:18 am

Sulorie wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:49 am
So if a character disappears by magic, even when there's proof that I haven't deleted it... Nothing can be done? That sounds scary af to invest any time here...if it was an item because a rollback or some **** like that I guess is fine, but a whole entry in the database for a character?
Akuraz|Kimochiii
www.twitch.tv/XTAZIZ

saupreusse
Developer

Post#7 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:34 am

Xtaziz wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:18 am
So if a character disappears by magic, even when there's proof that I haven't deleted it... Nothing can be done? That sounds scary af to invest any time here...if it was an item because a rollback or some **** like that I guess is fine, but a whole entry in the database for a character?
Youd be the first person that lost a character because of dark magic :). Usually it always turned out someone actually deleted it. In the neantime you should wait while someone takes his time and looks into it.

Sulorie

Post#8 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:58 am

saupreusse wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:34 am
Xtaziz wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:18 am

Youd be the first person that lost a character because of dark magic :). Usually it always turned out someone actually deleted it. In the neantime you should wait while someone takes his time and looks into it.
Yeah, I never heard of anyone losing a character out of nowhere. :)
Dying is no option.

Ads
Aisha

Post#9 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:01 pm

Actually he isnt the first one. Long time ago another char disappeared just in a sudden, a shamy. I remember Aza took the time to remake it bc as u said was "dark magic". Guy didnt delete the char at all.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#10 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:21 pm

Aisha wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:01 pm Actually he isnt the first one. Long time ago another char disappeared just in a sudden, a shamy. I remember Aza took the time to remake it bc as u said was "dark magic". Guy didnt delete the char at all.
at least theres hope for op then ^^