Recent Topics

Ads

Caledor 20/10/18

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Mistweaver

Caledor 20/10/18

Post#1 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:40 pm

What just happened in Caledor was a complete disaster.

We were in the zone 5+ hours and the ram bugged 5 times. The GM tried to help, but ultimately ended up making the wrong decision ruining it for everyone and leaving a really unpleasant taste in the mouth for all order. I understand that GM's are human too, but with a little reflection I hope that a lesson is learned.

Unfortunately the ram bugging issue has happened several times recently so hoping that this becomes a priority to fix.
KOTBS - Tariann
RP - Thoromir
WH - Parity
SHAM - Fitbit
DOK - Lanlorien

Ads
Azalya

Re: Caledor 20/10/18

Post#2 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:41 pm

A GM made a wrong decision? Ummm, a GM just made a lot of RR for his grp! Telling order to stack on lord and then killing them? What was that? A show of power? I msg him earlier and he told me he couldnt do anything about that zone. So what was that?
Azalya-Klementyne-Ophelia-Clover

Dammy095

Post#3 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:49 pm

waiting 20 mins in front of keep, letting destro to kill us with oil and aoe , then sending us into door to die under oil instead of just destroying door , then asking us to stack at lord, instead of pushing 3 flloor, waiting 10 mins, do nothing and watch us die , then asking us to push when half players dead or left zone

i main destro btw

poffo

Post#4 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:52 pm

Yep we got fu cked, its all thats to it.

StormX2
Game Master

Post#5 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:56 pm

I don't suggest making such claims about me Azalya.

I am sorry that no one decided to clear the keep. if the keep was cleared it would have been easier to make a decision on.

If you feel I was abusing power then you should speak with wargrimnir directly, and not spreading false information.

Wuu

Post#6 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:57 pm

Not even dinner or Vaseline for the bum rush Order just received.

Mistweaver

Post#7 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:58 pm

He asked us to stack on lord so that he could see if anyone was pulling it. When that didn’t solve it, the zone should have been locked. There was so much other lag making it almost impossible to attack 3rd floor and keep npc's were dying and respawning with the lag
KOTBS - Tariann
RP - Thoromir
WH - Parity
SHAM - Fitbit
DOK - Lanlorien

szejoza

Post#8 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:59 pm

Uhm, teleport all players from the zone so the keep is cleared wasn't an option, good grief
Spoiler:

Ads
Mistweaver

Post#9 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:59 pm

It wasn’t an abuse of power. If anyone thinks that they’re wrong. He tried to help, but ultimately made the wrong decision.

All that aside the real issue here is the ram and cannons disappearing not the GM
KOTBS - Tariann
RP - Thoromir
WH - Parity
SHAM - Fitbit
DOK - Lanlorien

blade927

Post#10 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:01 pm

We were there for near 5 hours and our ram was bugged 3-4 times idk why. After gm open the inner door lord bugged and everyone got tilted because of playing in 5 hours bugged zone. That was our right to lock the zone everybody know it. I hope gm's lock the zone on orders favor and fix that ram bug.