Recent Topics

Ads

Caledor 20/10/18

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Heladin

Re: Caledor 20/10/18

Post#11 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:08 pm

[url=https://ibb.co/mXcqLf]Image[/url

the difference on timing cannot be shown but yes GM said that we clear keep we take it when we allready were more than 60% of order dead in lords room. you cannot clear anything afterwards

Ads
Tyrean

Post#12 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:16 pm

Have to agree the zone should have been locked way earlier, the reason everyone is mad and why a bunch of Order rage quit.. Is not because of the bugs, it was because of how the situation was handled (or not handled) and the lack of communication. I was playing on comms and we were all wondering what was going on as no-one official was saying anything and let it go on for far too long.

Unfortunately due to the mass Order quitters, Des will lock a zone that they should have lost.. Hopefully similar situations are handled differently in future to avoid more frustration.
Voidz - Magus RR84
Gorukz - Choppa RR85
Zoldrax - Chosen RR82
Zurgz - Shaman RR75

Vonz - Bright Wizard RR76
Kreedz - Witch Hunter RR57
Tyrean - KoTBS RR34
Koldarr - Slayer RR66

Azalya

Post#13 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:16 pm

StormX2 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:56 pm I don't suggest making such claims about me Azalya.

I am sorry that no one decided to clear the keep. if the keep was cleared it would have been easier to make a decision on.

If you feel I was abusing power then you should speak with wargrimnir directly, and not spreading false information.
Im just saying I specifically msg you (on my KOTBS Vida) saying Cale needed help. You said you couldnt help. Then had everyone stand on lord to be killed by AEO. That is NOT spreading false info. Draw your own conclusions I guess people :/
Azalya-Klementyne-Ophelia-Clover

Zizzelfizz

Post#14 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:17 pm

calm down people again, it's just a game. Do something different than to sit in front of the box all day, go to the fresh air, caddle with your wife / girlfriend or your dog.
Life is Beautiful :lol:

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#15 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:20 pm

Azalya wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:16 pm
StormX2 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:56 pm I don't suggest making such claims about me Azalya.

I am sorry that no one decided to clear the keep. if the keep was cleared it would have been easier to make a decision on.

If you feel I was abusing power then you should speak with wargrimnir directly, and not spreading false information.
Im just saying I specifically msg you (on my KOTBS Vida) saying Cale needed help. You said you couldnt help. Then had everyone stand on lord to be killed by AEO. That is NOT spreading false info. Draw your own conclusions I guess people :/
It was about him getting a bunch of renown for flipping the zone. Storm showed up to fix a problem, not flip the zone. That's the last option in their toolbox and it's only used when things don't flip on their own or stuff is totally bugged. The Lord teleporting all over the place is why they had everyone come to the middle, not to get farmed.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Heladin

Post#16 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:32 pm

Cool. Next time a GM gives orders i ll ignore them and do what i think best and then follow them :D this is what i get from all the conversation.

Mistweaver

Post#17 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:33 pm

When that didn’t work, the zone should have been locked. All players should realise that GM's are human and make judgement calls as best as they can. It can go either way, sometimes good sometimes bad.

It’s interesting, that no destro have commented yet, probably too busy locking Caledor 😂

Anyway please escalate the ram/cannons disappearing issue.
KOTBS - Tariann
RP - Thoromir
WH - Parity
SHAM - Fitbit
DOK - Lanlorien

Cirbi

Post#18 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:55 pm

I would like to congratulate to the GM decision at Caledor today. It has been proven again, that which side of realm is preffered more. So thank you !!!
Last edited by Cirbi on Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joain Darc - Warrior Priest - rr80+
Cirbi Burbonson - Rune Priest - rr80+

Ads
LetsYouDie

Post#19 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:13 pm

LuL play destro
Spoiler:
Ayaya > Not Ayaya

CountTalabecland

Post#20 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:19 pm

I had gf aggro and had to log after the ram disaster. Glad I wasn't there for the rest of it. This is why I wish scenarios gave conq/genesis/subj. Orvr is trash.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.