Recent Topics

Ads

No Text At All

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
FrankenSteyn

No Text At All

Post#1 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:41 am

G'day!

I've been trawling both support forums for a fix for this and I've had no luck - maybe my Search game just isn't on point today.

I updated today after a fair while and while the game launches great, whenever I get in-game... there's no text. I can see the buttons where Play/Options/Credits etc need to be, and I even managed to get in-game but even there, there's no text in my backpack/skill list/quest log.

I've run everything as administrator, made sure every single possible file in my folder has "Read Only" unchecked, I've excepted the .exes in my Antivirus and turn off my Windows Defender each time I run the game.

Is there any fix for this, or am I facing a complete reinstall? :(

Ads
Glorian

Re: No Text At All

Post#2 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:03 pm

You wrote everytime you get in the game. So you have opened it alreeady several times?

Because sometimes black bottom ingame, or no abilities, or no backpack means you need to run the update launcher another time so he needs to run several times to get all the updates in.

FrankenSteyn

Re: No Text At All

Post#3 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:17 pm

Thanks for the feedback!

I've done exactly that though :( Restarted the Launcher numerous times now, there're no more updates to be had.

UPDATE:Deleting the Cache folder seemed to do the trick! I once again have text in my game :D Thanks for the feedback anyway!