Recent Topics

Ads

Guild Heraldry?

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Vl4ddy

Guild Heraldry?

Post#1 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:06 am

I am not sure if this is already explained somewhere, I could not find it.
But, my guild is level 20, I am the guild master. The guild has been 20 for probably a week now.
I had chosen patters/colors/emblems back when they became avaliable, and yet there is no new appearance for the heraldry at level 20. I have tried to "reset appearance" and confirm it, but nothing happens.
Also I should mention that a /rel must be done upon login, to be able to see online players. Otherwise it just shows the character I am playing in the guild.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sloppynachos <Crimson Nightmare>
Sloppynachos, Ronnieraygun, Ronnyraygun, Phungi.

Ads
dansari

Re: Guild Heraldry?

Post#2 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:02 am

The second issue has been a buggy one for a while now. Sometimes it is fixed, sometimes not. I would see if there is an open bugtrack report on it and if not, submit your own with as much info as you have available.

Kinda the same answer for the first part of your problem, although I did this recently as well and recall it simply taking a few tries to "stick" -- maybe just keep trying and if you still can't get it to work, bug report it.
<Salt Factory>

Vl4ddy

Re: Guild Heraldry?

Post#3 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:52 pm

dansari wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:02 am The second issue has been a buggy one for a while now. Sometimes it is fixed, sometimes not. I would see if there is an open bugtrack report on it and if not, submit your own with as much info as you have available.

Kinda the same answer for the first part of your problem, although I did this recently as well and recall it simply taking a few tries to "stick" -- maybe just keep trying and if you still can't get it to work, bug report it.
I will keep trying and check the bug tracker, but it sounds like I am pretty much SoL. Thank you for the help.
Sloppynachos, Ronnieraygun, Ronnyraygun, Phungi.