Recent Topics

Ads

SW Change, bug or nerf?

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
danny262

SW Change, bug or nerf?

Post#1 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:17 pm

There's nothing in the patch notes but I noticed that after the last patch, SW cannot use Opportunist Strike in Scout and Rapid Fire cannot be used in Skirmisher [Tool-tip says it should] - also Enchanted Arrows buff to Acid Arrow reduce corp resistance by 0.. - definitely a bug, so I'm thinking maybe reverting the Warrior Lion also affected the SW accidentally?

Ads
Fyzzles

Re: SW Change, bug or nerf?

Post#2 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:40 pm

Check the September 1st Client Change log, I believe both of these are in that.

danny262

Post#3 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:56 pm

Fyzzles wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:40 pm Check the September 1st Client Change log, I believe both of these are in that.
It all happened with the 18/09 Patch - not in the patchnotes, my previous build before 18/09 was Scout with Opportunist Strike, it's most likely a bug..check this out viewtopic.php?f=76&t=28179&p=322595&hil ... ut#p322595

Brutal assault can also be used in Scout now..

Senlui

Post#4 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:09 pm

Flame Arrow fell out of Skirmish with the patch yesterday. I've raised a bug report for that - if there's anything else, feel free to add it as a comment to this so it can all be looked at together. https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/12327

danny262

Post#5 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:09 pm

Nope - found the issue, all abilities are the same, it is only the text tooltip bug and Rapid Fire that doesn't work on Skrimisher.

danny262

Post#6 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:18 pm

Senlui wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:09 pm Flame Arrow fell out of Skirmish with the patch yesterday. I've raised a bug report for that - if there's anything else, feel free to add it as a comment to this so it can all be looked at together. https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/12327
I made some test on Oppetunist and despite telling me it's unusable (interface bug) I could still use the ability, but SW requires more tests on other abilities.

Senlui

Post#7 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:24 pm

Good to hear!