Recent Topics

Ads

Micro Stutter caused by ROR_SOR Addon after update

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Cur1976

Micro Stutter caused by ROR_SOR Addon after update

Post#1 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:10 pm

Noticed micro stutter (animation frames hitching every 2-3 seconds) after patch today, tested various graphics settings etc. Disabling ROR_SOR addon definitely seems to correct the issue. Was there an increase in or change in data output to the addon with patch? I tested with clean and minimum graphics settings etc, only addon state makes a difference.

Ads
Skullgrin

Re: Micro Stutter caused by ROR_SOR Addon after update

Post#2 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:05 pm

Out of curiosity - does this happen all the time, or only when the window for RoR_SoR is open? And is it happening in ORvR or in a scenario? Previously I've noticed some small stutters in scenarios if I forget to close the information window upon entering, however they disappear once it is closed.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Kretschmer

Post#3 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:41 pm

After KV lock this evening, SOR info were showing KV as active zone (with all locked bo/keeps icons) displayed under Avelorn (only active 16+ lvl zone). Never had such display before. Then in avelorn strong lags, slutter and freezes happened to many peeps (complaints in chat). Problems with playablity were worse even than during zerg server event test in Praag long time ago( with much larger number of players in zone) . I had SOR info window open.

Cur1976

Post#4 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:51 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:05 pm Out of curiosity - does this happen all the time, or only when the window for RoR_SoR is open? And is it happening in ORvR or in a scenario? Previously I've noticed some small stutters in scenarios if I forget to close the information window upon entering, however they disappear once it is closed.
Was in Avalron RVR and Nordland WC when it happened today. I just re-enabled the addon and am testing further.

Cur1976

Post#5 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:33 pm

This is no longer an issue with the addon disabled. Label it PFM.

Kretschmer

Post#6 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:37 pm

I have web server red and login server yellow since then cannot enter game 2 nd day.
Maybie is server transfer thing...