Recent Topics

Ads

I won a purple bag but never got it

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
nanakaros

I won a purple bag but never got it

Post#1 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:07 pm

I won a purple bag @ Reikland but I never got it. Game name Tenontitida.

Ads
Skullgrin

Re: I won a purple bag but never got it

Post#2 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:28 pm

You can't get items refunded or be reimbursed for them if there's a glitch where you didn't receive them. That being said, sometimes when this happens they will appear in your mailbox after a server reset. Best of luck, hope that it happens for you. :)
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

nanakaros

Post#3 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:57 pm

Ty for the answer mate. If i dont get it, I'm 1 step closer to uninstall.

Tesq

Post#4 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:04 am

nanakaros wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:57 pm Ty for the answer mate. If i dont get it, I'm 1 step closer to uninstall.
No you wont get it with refund because if they had to have itiems back every time there is a problem and with low evidence too they would loose too many times that way. What yo can do about it is actually report the time of the lock like
1 am cet so maybe they can look at the issue so that it dont happen on future to you and other ppl and maybe in the process server aswell process the email and it arrive to you, or it may just arrive post server restart...sometimes happend in past idk if it still does.

SmackdownNinja

Post#5 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:10 am

It’s happened to me before and I got it when there was a server reset.
Voldro BG-85
Nuketown BW-82

nanakaros

Post#6 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:16 am

ty for the answers guys. it was ~22:00 UK time. Playing for nothing is not fun. bag or uninstall. its 50-50 now :D

SmackdownNinja

Post#7 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:19 am

I wouldn’t uninstall over a bag man. Purple bags honestly isn’t that hard to get tbh, you’ll get them eventually. I thought I would never get the subj shield and now I have 3 lol. I would just continue to play and have fun in the game because the bags will come eventually. Good luck tho!
Voldro BG-85
Nuketown BW-82

Tesq

Post#8 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:20 am

nanakaros wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:16 am ty for the answers guys. it was ~22:00 UK time. Playing for nothing is not fun. bag or uninstall. its 50-50 now :D
You dont played for nothing you got renown and medallios for sure,also game is in alpha and for free, and usully these form of pression end pretty bad

Ads
zwerrie

Post#9 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:37 am

Just un-install right now. This attitude/behaviour is not wanted on this server anyways.. We couldnt care less bout your bags. Stating i want bag or i quit, just shows u dont understand this server (alpha) so why dont u save us the trouble and delete urself from this community.
Friendly greetings, the Kunt (je)

Foomy44

Post#10 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:02 am

"I ran into a bug on an alpha server and if these unpaid devs don't make an exception for me to the rules they have clearly stated then I'm gonna throw a fit and quit."

You will be sorely missed, how will this server survive without all the valuable contributions from players like you?
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman