Recent Topics

Ads

RoR_SoR display

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
frankystein65

RoR_SoR display

Post#1 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:24 pm

I have a question regarding the RoR SoR display. apologize if this has already been addressed but haven't seen any reports of this. My display for RoR SoR appears only along the right side of the screen. I try to move it to a location that best suits me in layout editor. it allows me to move it and it will stay as long as I'm logged on. but as soon as I log out it returns to the right side of the screen again. in layout editor it is usually behind the map or my action bars (I've moved them to the right) this causes an issue if I open it as it blocks my access to the other item which it is behind (?) is this feature designed to only work from the right side of the screen? currently I just move it every time I log in on each toon and each computer I use.

thanks and again sorry if this has already been addressed

Ads
Sulorie

Re: RoR_SoR display

Post#2 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:45 pm

Afaik we have to wait for a new version to get the bug fixed. You are not alone.
Dying is no option.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#3 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:52 pm

Mine stays where it's put. Check file/folder permissions while the game is not running. They might be set to read-only or blocked.

Once it's moved, do /reloadui as well. That can make some changes stick.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Sulorie

Post#4 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:57 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:52 pm Mine stays where it's put. Check file/folder permissions while the game is not running. They might be set to read-only or blocked.

Once it's moved, do /reloadui as well. That can make some changes stick.
Basically all addon folder have read-only tag for me and I can't uncheck it. With addon version 1.0.3 it worked flawlessly for me and the screen position was saved. Now the game always freezes and falls back to char selection the moment I log off or reload UI. :(
Dying is no option.

Roguibu

Post#5 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:27 pm

I have the same problem but with stats doll window. I have to move it every time I log on.
Ror SOR window location is always where I leave it.
Zasssca chosen 80
Minox squig herder 7x
Discoestu magus 6x
and more

frankystein65

Post#6 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:15 am

thanks, at least I know it's a known issue and I'm not alone lol