Recent Topics

Ads

Crashing only on Chosen

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
TroutJr

Crashing only on Chosen

Post#1 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:28 pm

Since the new patcher I have noticed that my game will crash to the desktop only when I am playing my Chosen.

Most crashes I have experienced in the game involve a lag out or game freeze for a few seconds and then a release back to server select, but these crashes I have been getting on my Chosen go from having completely fine gameplay to an unexpected crash back to my computer desktop. I crash like this pretty frequently in both ORVR and SCs, and don't have this issue or type of crash on any other toons.

I haven't changed any of my addons for months, and don't have any addons specific for my Chosen I don't have on other toons. All this leads me to believe the problem isn't on my end.

I also don't believe this is just me, because saw someone else mentioning it in Advice chat.

Anyone else noticed this issue?

Ads
marisco

Re: Crashing only on Chosen

Post#2 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:42 pm

Is he in a guild? Looks like the good ol' guild bug.

Ask someone to kick him.

TroutJr

Post#3 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:12 pm

Nah no guild on that one.

Bozzax

Post#4 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:55 am

I’d try delete all files in /cache folder
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Smellybelly

Post#5 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:37 am

Try to delete all quests and remove yourself from a guild, also clean out your inventory/bank. This seems to have fixed my black guards constant crashing.