Recent Topics

Ads

Bar one problem

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
49rTbird

Bar one problem

Post#1 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:50 pm

When using the bar one at 12 boxes per bar, the first and second box can only be picked by moving the curser to the top quarter of the box. All other boxes can be selected by moving the curser to any part of the boxes. I have to reduce the number of boxes in bar one to NINE before I can select any of the first boxes from any point in the boxes. Thank you for any help in this matter. Great game.
Slice'em, Dice'em, Curse'em!

Ads
Skullgrin

Re: Bar one problem

Post#2 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:53 pm

Sounds to me like you might have either the chat window or some other window partially obscuring the first few buttons. I'd go into the layout editor and check to see if that was the case, and then move the offending layout item if so.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Hargrim
Developer

Post#3 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:30 pm

49rTbird wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:50 pm When using the bar one at 12 boxes per bar, the first and second box can only be picked by moving the curser to the top quarter of the box. All other boxes can be selected by moving the curser to any part of the boxes. I have to reduce the number of boxes in bar one to NINE before I can select any of the first boxes from any point in the boxes. Thank you for any help in this matter. Great game.

What about a screenshot instead of relying on readers imagination?

49rTbird

Post#4 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:52 pm

Hargrim wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:30 pm
49rTbird wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:50 pm When using the bar one at 12 boxes per bar, the first and second box can only be picked by moving the curser to the top quarter of the box. All other boxes can be selected by moving the curser to any part of the boxes. I have to reduce the number of boxes in bar one to NINE before I can select any of the first boxes from any point in the boxes. Thank you for any help in this matter. Great game.

What about a screenshot instead of relying on readers imagination?
I tried to do a screen shot but the curser does NOT show in the finished shot.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#5 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:59 pm

Try to take a photo with your phone :P

49rTbird

Post#6 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:18 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:53 pm Sounds to me like you might have either the chat window or some other window partially obscuring the first few buttons. I'd go into the layout editor and check to see if that was the case, and then move the offending layout item if so.
You hit it on the head. Some windows are touching others. I moved the bar and all is fine now. That is a good thing to know for future problems. Thank you.