Recent Topics

Ads

XP Nerf system bugged

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Mavella

Re: XP Nerf system bugged

Post#11 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:22 am

I also don't mean to sound vitriolic with my post I've just never felt so penalized for attempting to group up to do content in a game before. I know you guys have said this is a stopgap for something in the future but the current penalties feel too harsh unless you're operating inside extremely tight parameters.

The PQ comment is just a suggestion to make those easy/normals a little more appealing for when you can't get a group together to attempt to farm mayhem/ruin and don't want to/can't mindlessly aoe grind.

Ads
Kzu

Post#12 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:53 pm

I can confirm, we made test with Heyo's reroll He was 21 and me 24 all was fine, I dinged 25 while he was still 21 xp was divided by 2.

So there is no bug. The lvl gap is indeed3 lvl. I rly think this is too low ... should be 4 (at least) or 5 lvl.

Anyway I'm not worried anymore, I just need to get 1 lvl and I'll be able to go farm again with my mates.

You rly should review this gap and think about raising it (well that's why I think ^^)

Thanks for your time.

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#13 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:00 pm

(petite note en passant : On ne vous oublie pas les gars, mais comme vous devez le constater, c'est un peu le cirque ces derniers jours...)

naugrim

Post#14 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:26 pm

Up level 254 to 255 take you about 10 years IRL ( calculation : 3 hours a day everyday 10 000 rp per hour)

good luck :)