I can't log any of my char

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
kwatrokanto01

I can't log any of my char

Post#1 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:13 am

yesterday when i finished Gunbad or not really, and when i logged this morning. i cant log in any of my characters. it turns back into the character selection. please help.

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: I can't log any of my char

Post#2 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:47 am

kwatrokanto01 wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:13 am yesterday when i finished Gunbad or not really, and when i logged this morning. i cant log in any of my characters. it turns back into the character selection. please help.
I have located an error that may cause this behaviour and will hotfix later to attempt to remedy this issue.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#3 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:24 am

hopefully this should be fixed as of now, I just pushed a hotfix to solve this.

Raers

Post#4 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:17 pm

i logoff at Gunbad and i cant login any of my characters too. it always turns back into the character selection.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#5 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:06 pm

Raers wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:17 pm i logoff at Gunbad and i cant login any of my characters too. it always turns back into the character selection.
Found the issue and will be fixed on the next hotfix, sadly someone broke the previous system

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#6 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:43 am

Raers wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:17 pm i logoff at Gunbad and i cant login any of my characters too. it always turns back into the character selection.
oh and in the meantime, while on the loading screen type /stuck twice in quick succession like if you are ingame and if that does not work ask for a GM to help you on another character in the meantime before the next patch hits.

Raers

Post#7 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:06 am

Boss, thanks for your help, i can login now :D