Recent Topics

Ads

Ballistic Seed/Plant Cultivating bug?

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Xergon

Ballistic Seed/Plant Cultivating bug?

Post#1 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:34 pm

Hey, one of my alts has cultivating, and ive noticed bug. Yesterday and today morning ive made about 100 ballistic plants, and im not sure why but after i relog or switch zones, either those Plants dissappear or convert into Seeds... It happened already couple times, but today im 100% sure that it did happen.

BTW, is it normal that when im cultivating Strenght seeds it almost never result with addinional seeds, only plants and with Ballistic its backwards almost always Seeds very few Plants.
Last edited by Xergon on Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Ads
Manatikik

Re: Ballistic Seed/Plant Cultivating bug?

Post#2 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:08 pm

Are you using Miracle grow? Might be your issue.
<Montague><Capulet>

Xergon

Post#3 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:55 pm

Manatikik wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:08 pm Are you using Miracle grow? Might be your issue.
Yes i do... w/o it its pain in ass to Cultivating... so i should stop using it or is there any fix?
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Manatikik

Post#4 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:06 pm

Xergon wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:55 pm
Manatikik wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:08 pm Are you using Miracle grow? Might be your issue.
Yes i do... w/o it its pain in ass to Cultivating... so i should stop using it or is there any fix?

Try a clean install of miracle grow. It gets pretty finicky from machine to machine I've learned.
<Montague><Capulet>

neupWAR

Post#5 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:17 pm

I've had this issue and tried the clean install of mgr but it didn't stop the bugging out. So I just move the plants quickly to my bank so they didn't become seeds.

I fews weeks later when I was making ballistic pots they didn't converted to seeds. I'm thinking because I haven't put any ballistic seeds into mgr it wasn't getting stuck in its loop.

Mystriss

Post#6 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:05 am

Make sure you get the latest version of MGRemix too. The old version had an LUA file with the seed names/types that was all kinds of bugged inside RoR.