Recent Topics

Ads

Missing influence reward points

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
kmark101

Missing influence reward points

Post#1 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:30 am

Today I participated in the lock of Kadrin Valley, received 6,134 influence points by the end, but these points did not add to my Kadriv Valley Dwarf T4 influence reward track.

This is not the first time it happened, but in this case the number of points were quite large and I'd like them to be added to my reward track.

Thanks!
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Ads
Ugle

Re: Missing influence reward points

Post#2 » Thu May 03, 2018 9:10 am

They don't do individual reimbursements. :)
inactive

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#3 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:12 am

Ugle wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:10 am They don't do individual reimbursements. :)
Replying to spambots eh? :)
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Smellybelly

Post#4 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:30 am

kmark101 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:30 am Today I participated in the lock of Kadrin Valley, received 6,134 influence points by the end, but these points did not add to my Kadriv Valley Dwarf T4 influence reward track.

This is not the first time it happened, but in this case the number of points were quite large and I'd like them to be added to my reward track.

Thanks!
This is (i believe) an old bug that happens sometimes when you reach a new rank or renown rank etc. You get the whole total sum of what you have gathered on that character, going from 0 to whatever you had. So suddenly you see yourself getting 21,200 influence and 41,000 xp or some silly number for renown but its not actually what you gained at that particular time but rather a ...recalculation or something of what you have gathered in total during your characters total playtime.