Recent Topics

Ads

Did not receive loot bag

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
CeeJay89

Did not receive loot bag

Post#1 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:33 am

I was playing in Barak Varr/MoM between around 7:15 ~ 7:55 EST, had 400% AAO. Was attacking BOs and defending the keep with a Chosen. Anyways, after Order took the keep, I rolled a Massive Loot Bag. However, the gold bag was never mailed to me. I've tried relogging/exiting and logging back in, but still have not received the gold bag.

Is there anything that can be done about this? Do I wait for the next server boot, or?

Thanks.

Ads
CeeJay89

Re: Did not receive loot bag

Post#2 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:43 am

As a follow up. I just got another one from Black Fire Pass/Badlands. That one WAS mailed to me and I received it. But the one from Barak Varr/MoM wasn't.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#3 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:57 am

If you don't receive it within the next day or so, then I would say to report it on the bugtracker. As for getting a replacement bag, we don't recover/compensate lost items.

Tamarlan

Post#4 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:35 am

Happened to me as well. Beeing patient helped as it was mailed one or two days later. Best bags are the unexpected ones.
Halvar RP
Halver SL
Halversen IB
Halva ENG

Mikihiso

Post#5 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:44 am

Same here / Today after Eatan lock at 1 am Moscow, dont get my Blue bag(((( rest goes normal but that didnt(

Skavok

Post#6 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:11 pm

This has happened to me three times in the last couple weeks. Each time it happened i was flying to a new zone before the bags were mailed out.
I cant say whether or not i got the bag after server reboot as i really wasn't keeping track of how many zones flips as i was a part of.

covenn

Post#7 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:12 pm

Is this related to 5 star locks not giving bags? Been in three zones for that with more than enough contribution with no roll/bag.
Irony - Phoenix Throne (on live)

Currently playing order

rngvp

Post#8 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:50 pm

Do 5 star zone locks not give bags? I did not receive a bag from TM lock earlier today although I had half the kills in the zone. I just chalked it up to logging out while it was being mailed.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#9 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:51 pm

When you log in the other day and got a mail with currency as reward in your mailbox, does it mean you had too little contribution to get a bag?
Dying is no option.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#10 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:48 pm

I accidentally disabled bags for 5star lock. They will come back after patch later today.