Recent Topics

Ads

Does the in game report system work or do you have to go about reporting bad in game behavior another way?

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Darks63

Does the in game report system work or do you have to go about reporting bad in game behavior another way?

Post#1 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:07 am

I was in orvr in t1 nordland about 20 min ago and a destro player using say was just really kinda going beyond trash talk to the order side. The dude was just being outright nasty. Is there anyway to report behavior like this in game and possible hacking reports or do you have to get SS and post it somewhere on here?
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Ads
Nastylicious

Re: Does the in game report system work or do you have to go about reporting bad in game behavior another way?

Post#2 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:11 am

send it to a GM and let them handle it :D what ever u do dont post it on the forum

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Does the in game report system work or do you have to go about reporting bad in game behavior another way?

Post#3 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:29 am

Screenshots, full chat log for context, PM one of the green names or email, or type .gmlist in game to find us.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Darks63

Post#4 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:36 pm

wargrimnir wrote:Screenshots, full chat log for context, PM one of the green names or email, or type .gmlist in game to find us.
Ok so for the moment I need to SSS stuff gotcha. Will the in game report feature ever be reactivated or is that not likely to happen?
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

peterthepan3

Post#5 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:45 pm

There's also the /ignore function which works a charm.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#6 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:52 pm

Darks63 wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:Screenshots, full chat log for context, PM one of the green names or email, or type .gmlist in game to find us.
Ok so for the moment I need to SSS stuff gotcha. Will the in game report feature ever be reactivated or is that not likely to happen?
It does work a little, but it's not used currently. Future implementation in the works.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog