Recent Topics

Ads

Reduce Lag, Crashes, Disconects - Complete list of things you can do.

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
anstalt

Re: Reduce Lag, Crashes, Disconects - Complete list of things you can do.

Post#61 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:47 am

Just to follow up

Spoke to someone in game this evening who suggested re-checking whether i was in 64 bit or not.....I wasn't. Now in 64bit mode and running great, 3 hours of RvR and no crashes! Was awesome!

Feel like a bit of an idiot for not rechecking, but im glad its all working now.

Ads
Nikola87

Post#62 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:30 am

I too since yesterday have big lag spike in my game? game is set now on 64 bit but still lag is there, i played this 2-3 weeks on 32 bit and game worked fine, i tested one some other games my net work ok didn't have lag or disconect.

PPmaxmag47

Post#63 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:32 am

Today i won gold loot bag in T2 elves. And my bag not appeared in mail box. And thats not first time, plz fix it. And i dont know what happened but quest guys not shine today. They marked on minimap,but not have shine cloud at they heads.

Glorian

Post#64 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:25 am

PPmaxmag47 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:32 am Today i won gold loot bag in T2 elves. And my bag not appeared in mail box. And thats not first time, plz fix it. And i dont know what happened but quest guys not shine today. They marked on minimap,but not have shine cloud at they heads.
Wrong Thread.

JONOS

Post#65 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:18 pm

Suffering constantly crashes since the last patch, even in loading or in characters selection screen. Cache folder is clean, and it's the same if I'm in 34 or in 64 bit version.

I'll wait to devs to solve this problem as times before.

Thanks in advance!

cmsteel

Post#66 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:46 pm

I have found (on my system and two others a bit identical) most of the crashing comes from the nVidia cards. 2 2080's and 1 2060. Since following this guide my game is a bit more stable, however crashes still occur, so doing some testing we've narrowed it down to possibly the cards themselves. If you are running nVidia software, try shutting it off (GeForce Experience) and go again. 50/50 chance it works fine. We have done everything from reinstalling drivers, and following the guide above. It only happens in T4 large scale battles. Back in Live with lesser powerful rigs, the game would not crash out or lag out for us. I'm wondering if the conflict in game vs the nVidia driver set is conflicting on one or more codes?

JONOS

Post#67 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:14 pm

After a few days without issues and playing perfectly, today have suffered a terrible session again. Constant crashes since afternoon in Tiers, WB, SC, etc.

Thanks in advance for your work, devs!

Glorian

Post#68 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:36 am

JONOS wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:14 pm After a few days without issues and playing perfectly, today have suffered a terrible session again. Constant crashes since afternoon in Tiers, WB, SC, etc.

Thanks in advance for your work, devs!
This is the wrong thread for this information. I gather here ways to reduce crashing.

Ads
michael01

Post#69 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:31 am

wwwwww

zwieselchen

Post#70 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:59 pm

22. Use the command: /script CombatLogger.pauseRecording()
This will stop combat recording in the fights and will reduce Lag DRASTICALLY.
To restart it again type: /script CombatLogger.start()
This was the solution in my case. I had lags in pvp pve, while looting and opening npc-windows. All gone now.

Very big Dankeschön.