Recent Topics

Ads

All Model skins Invisible

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
KingInYellow

All Model skins Invisible

Post#1 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:21 pm

Logged in for the first time to see all model skins are invisible, i can see weapons but no the person holding them. Help?

Ads
Templa

Re: All Model skins Invisible

Post#2 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:19 pm

Hi, i had that issue today as well. Login with one character, and log back out again. Make sure all your .exe files are set as run as administrator and start the game again. this should fix it. If not let me know i did some extensive testing the last couple of days.

Info:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=39308
Image Image

dalen
Developer

Post#3 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:01 pm

As long as you have the game outside of C:\Program Files you shouldn't need to run it as administrator. But most likely you have this issue because you put the game in that folder, which programs not running as admin don't have access to.
Source Developer

Bohavwn

Post#4 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:34 pm

did not work for me

Templa

Post#5 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:43 am

If you check your game-files and right click them, do you see a checkbox where you can click to allow the files? I don't know the exact wording of it in english.
Image Image

Gildar

Post#6 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:36 am

Hello all,

I log after some months of break and this problems happen also for me ... i never have it before ...

I can see only weapons but no model skin ... the toon itself is invisible.

I also cant utilize the Tome of Knowledge, i can open it but i cant see nothing on it and cant change page.

Any help/solution pls ? I have warhammer foulder in Programs (x86) ... tried also to close all and restart as Admin ...but problem still persist.

If someone can help i'll be grateful.

Thanks in advance

Gil

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#7 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:01 am

Make sure all files and sub folders are not write protected , then run the launcher again
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza