Recent Topics

Ads

Renown rank/points issue (x2 wknd related?)

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
kingofping4

Renown rank/points issue (x2 wknd related?)

Post#1 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:13 pm

False alarm, please close/delete/whatever :oops:
Last edited by kingofping4 on Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
EsthelielSunfury

Re: Renown rank/points issue (x2 wknd related?)

Post#2 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:32 pm

You are rank 14 and that is the maximum amount of renown points you can invest. Your passive points can never exceed your current rank, except at rank 40, when all the renown points become available.

Kinda confused me as a new player too, but I suppose there's some reasoning behind it.

kingofping4

Post#3 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:54 pm

Oh my goodness, I feel so dumb. Sorry for the false alarm everyone!

Lithenir

Post#4 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:01 am

EsthelielSunfury wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:32 pm You are rank 14 and that is the maximum amount of renown points you can invest. Your passive points can never exceed your current rank, except at rank 40, when all the renown points become available.

Kinda confused me as a new player too, but I suppose there's some reasoning behind it.
On live at the beginning until a few years later, your RR couldn't exceed your lvl. Meaning if you were lvl 14 your RR couldn't be higher than lvl 14, so if you got your RR faster than your XP the RR would be stuck by 14 and 99.9% until you hit lvl 15. This counted until lvl 36 iirc, then you were able to get your RR higher than your lvl.

In RoR this is changed. Your RR can exceed your lvl at any time, but you cannot invest the points above your lvl until you hit lvl 36