Game Design and Story Dev.

Would you like to apply for a position not mentioned? This is the perfect place to post your application!

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
lokenoth

Game Design and Story Dev.

Post#1 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:16 pm

Hello RoR team! Now I'm not too sure what footing or first impression I made originally with that 7 day ban and account wipe but! Hey I'm still back and still having fun! Now the reason I'm posting is that I'd like toss my hat into the ring to help in any which way that I can.

I'm definitely not as experienced as most of the team or even a few of the candidates in the Application forms. but I've a 2.1 Degree in Game Design and Story Development and I'd love to help assist in any design input on re-implementing/ changing/ creating events, quests, SC's, Dungeons and PQ's as well as (If possible) I'm not too sure about the legality of producing entirely new content for the game but I have certainly seen the minor adaptations you've made in places like IC with your jump puzzles and the talking Stalagmite in the arena? (Which I assume is the wrong game object being tagged as interactable and as a quest giver.)

Why do I want to do this?

Well there are two reasons the first of which is I'm a massive fan of the game and have been for a very long time, And I'm absolutely loving most of whats been done with the game. You've done a great job over the years and I'd love to see that continue. The second is well, as far as it goes my portfolio is pretty empty, and being able to pitch in on this project would help me professionally which should hopefully give you an idea of how seriously I'd take the work if given to me.

Thank you for your time and I hope all goes well.

Ads