Promotional/Concept Artist

Would you like to apply for a position not mentioned? This is the perfect place to post your application!

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lorcur

Promotional/Concept Artist

Post#1 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:19 pm

I'm a freelance artist/student, interesting in helping the Return of Reckoning project. I specialize in concept art and illustration.

I would be able to offer my skills to create artwork unique, and specifically for the Return of Reckoning project. Be it to promote upcoming projects events or updates with title pieces that would depict images ranging from RvR combat to environmental scenes, I'm super flexible. My second passion lies with concept art - be it a shiny new armour set or environmental layout, that's my jam.

I'm primarily offering my skills for this project as a way to focus my personal work within a single project so I can hone my artistic ability with limitations set and a universe I'm passionate about.

I painted up an example that could be done for a mock event below.

All artwork attached is created and owned by myself. Paintings typically take around 6-12 hours depending on what's needed, and the quality of work that needs to be done.

As said previously, few examples of my work - some Warhammer related some not.

Ads
Yaliskah
King of Nothing

Re: Promotional/Concept Artist

Post#2 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:21 pm

Hey!!! I'm jealous !!! Really nice touch mate !! i'll probably ask you some help :).

BR

Yali.