Let me know if I can help :D

Would you like to apply for a position not mentioned? This is the perfect place to post your application!

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
novitaun

Let me know if I can help :D

Post#1 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:37 am

Hello
This Spanish SW engineer + EMBA with over 8 years of experience is available to help on anything needed. Coding, functional design and project management in multicultural environments and remote collaborative work. I have worked on giving support and developing several organizational enterprise applications such as CRMs and ERPs. Although I am not a coding expert, I have dealt with several programming languages: Visual Basic, C++ and Java mainly. I have also a bit of experience on DDBB management using MSQL and DB2.

I have good communication skills bilingual Spanish-English and some knowledge on French and German. Due to sickness, I am currently unemployed and spend quite a big number of hours a day at home and online RoR.

I am also a big fan of WH lore for over 15 years as I have played and still own miniatures of the tabletop Fantasy and 40k game. I started to play WAR on the beta and played live server until 2008. I discovered this project a couple of months ago and it is great to be back!

I thought that if I could be of any help on this project, I would be happy to collaborate. I have always thought it would be interesting joining the game industry. Otherwise I will keep on playing because I love this game.

Please PM me if you are interested ;)

Ads