Re: Changelog 17/10

Post#41 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:11 am

Thx for the zones.
Ni dieu ni maître

Ads
Glamdring

Post#42 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:28 am

Nice idea to open all zone, fed up with order zerg and bus between order warcamp and destro warcamp.

Taxen0

Post#43 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:11 pm

Tiggo wrote:we dont need lockouts or penalties we need a sc queuing system not designed by totally retarded still drunk mythic devs...
I agree, a penalty for leaving / afk:ing in a SC is all good. But not for leaving.

Instead of joining a SC instantly it would be nice if the matchmaking waited a min and made sure a even (enough) number of players choose to join and then teleport the players to the scenario. If it is uneven just put them back to the front of the queue.

That would also fix the annying part of almost always getting into a sc that has been going for a few seconds, giving me no chance to buff my teammates.

on topic: Great patch! =)
Floffel - Zealot

Arslan
Banned

Post#44 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:40 pm

How is the population balance after the last patch? I did nothave the opportunity to play much lately since my PC's power supply was burned.

Ravai

Post#45 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:43 pm

still incredible lag when all server is around one keep, maybe time to add a zone cap? if you can find the sweet spot of people before it goes lagtastic

atleast if this is possible for you guys to do those that cant enter the zone due to cap will spill over into another zone etc? just a thought
Gitrate - Rysto - Nuclearpotato - Tato - Billsmith - Avgor - Svarz - Svz - Dug - Mrglass - Ravz - Ripgor

Tiggo
Former Staff

Post#46 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:52 pm

Ravai wrote:still incredible lag when all server is around one keep, maybe time to add a zone cap? if you can find the sweet spot of people before it goes lagtastic

atleast if this is possible for you guys to do those that cant enter the zone due to cap will spill over into another zone etc? just a thought

this is a problem when one side has more mailguards then the other ...
- Martock - Tiggo - Antigonos - Mago - Hamilkar - Melquart
- Smooshie (Destro)

Kushido

Post#47 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:58 pm

some ppl always have something to do even if there's "laghammer coming" :D

Kushido

Post#48 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:38 pm

btw, do the amount of rewards from lock changed?
before it was about 20k exp and etc before patch
today i had about 30k+ exp and etc

Ads
Faraso

Post#49 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:29 am

Indeed a nice patch but I'd love to see War Report fixed. Although I don't really like the changes to skills and their levels. Is there a reason skills and abilities don't go retail-like?
Wrath and Vengeance!
Grudge and Strife!
We're marching to the afterlife!

Artist: Bardin Goreksson
Album: Bardin's Songbook
https://youtu.be/ll44B-olDzo

Azarael

Post#50 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:50 am

Faraso wrote:Indeed a nice patch but I'd love to see War Report fixed. Although I don't really like the changes to skills and their levels. Is there a reason skills and abilities don't go retail-like?
You're going to need something more than "I don't like it" for me to respond to this with more than a one-liner.