Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ReturnOfReckoning
Staff

Patch Notes 24/02/2022

Post#1 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:41 pm

Highlights
Weekend Warfront: Guns, Shrooms, and Steam

The trains of Kadrin Valley are carrying gromril back to Karaz-a-Karak night and day. Work on the Doomstrikers is well underway, but now the greenskins have decided to sabotage the efforts. Get out to Gromril Crossing, and help your realm drive back the enemy!

This weekend Guns, Shrooms, and Steam will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Gromril Crossing scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.

Realm versus Realm
Scenarios

- Moved guards in Khaine's Embrace to be same distance from objective on both realms, and not kill players within ~100ft of the flag anymore.

Combat and Careers
General Changes and Fixes

- [19811] The 15% chance for stealth to break on being attacked was broken and not working at all.

This has been changed to a % chance to break on being attacked by an enemy that has spotted you. The chance depends on your initiative level and uses same formula as chance to be crit * 2.

Necropolis of Zandri

- Fixed issue causing capture timers to display wrong values in some conditions.

- Score for winning changed to 4000 points

- Points ticks from objectives increased from 4 to 5 every 2 minutes.

- Added a diminishing rations debuff when there's more than 24 players close to each other. It reduces outgoing damage and healing and slowly scales up to -50%. With 48 players in same spot the debuff is -12%.

- You can now only capture objectives at most 2 steps away from a connected objective owned by your realm, or 2 steps from your warcamp.

- Scarab rewards for the repeatable quests have been increased

- Objective guards at some objectives have been moved closer to the objective itself.

- The capture timers have been lowered slightly

Killboard

- The Killboard has several new features.

- You can see kills/deaths stats on a players for this week/last week/this month/last month.

- You can filter on solo kills only

- There's now pages for player feuds. Example: https://killboard.returnofreckoning.com ... feud/53506

- There's pages for guild feuds. Example: https://killboard.returnofreckoning.com ... 2/feud/413

- Pagination on kill lists work both ways.

Content
Quests

Dwarf Chapter 2
- End of the Line: This quest line has been corrected

Bug Fixes

[19787] ICD now matches the tooltip for Leonine Frenzy
[17148] Critical Hit Bonus now is additive, not multiplicative on the client
[19835] It should no longer be possible to reach this place
[19788] It should no longer be possible to go through these walls
[16266] 5 minutes after crashing in a scenario you can no longer rejoin and other players can take your spot.
[19825] Auto attacks are now properly disabled again during disarm, knockdown & stagger.
[19811] The 15% chance for stealth to break on being attacked should function properly again.
- The flyers in forts will now fly back to their starting position.

Ads
wachlarz

Re: Patch Notes 24/02/2022

Post#2 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:47 pm

Who will first troll premade wb with running with them outside of this wb ? 😎

normanis

Post#3 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:50 pm

so its fixed msquig cant jump on walls and exploit?
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

wachlarz

Post#4 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:12 pm

normanis wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:50 pm so its fixed msquig cant jump on walls and exploit?
No. This couter 20 midget siting on walls and waiting for siege 😁

Sulorie

Post#5 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:40 pm

Many good fixes, thanks.
Dying is no option.

Lithenir

Post#6 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:41 pm

Would be nice if you could search the killboard for guilds, not only players ;)

Kpi

Post#7 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:57 pm

Added a diminishing rations debuff when there's more than 24 players close to each other. It reduces outgoing damage and healing and slowly scales up to -50%. With 48 players in same spot the debuff is -12%.
Add this too RVR!!!
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Rydiak

Post#8 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:25 pm

Just to clarify how the revised Stealth works for everyone, in order to have your Stealth broken you first need to be "spotted" by your attacker (the semi-visible shimmer effect) and then there is a percentage chance per hit for the attack to break the stealth. This is all determined by your Initiative, as well as the Initiative of your attacker (among other factors) in the case of being "spotted". The higher your Initiative the harder it will first be for enemies to spot you in stealth, and the harder it will be for the stealth to be broken.

Additionally, the formula for having your stealth broken is identical to your Chance to Be Crit (before Futile Strikes or any other Reduced Chance to Be Crit bonuses) multiplied by 2. Unfortunately the Initiative paperdoll tooltip for Chance to be Crit is still incorrect in-game, and requires a calculator to find out the real value used by the server.

I have updated my "Bonus RoR Calculations" sheet (link in my signature) with a calculator to help you quickly and easily figure out your character's chance to be spotted while stealthed and chance to have stealth broken when hit while spotted.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Ads
vanbuinen77

Post#9 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:33 pm

Rydiak wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:25 pm Additionally, the formula for having your stealth broken is identical to your Chance to Be Crit (before Futile Strikes or any other Reduced Chance to Be Crit bonuses) multiplied by 2.
So a wh/we could get an extremely low chance to even have stealth broken now? Although I must say even 15% is broken, that's almost perma stealth, needs to be 50%+ at least.
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman

Rydiak

Post#10 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:36 pm

vanbuinen77 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:33 pm
Rydiak wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:25 pm Additionally, the formula for having your stealth broken is identical to your Chance to Be Crit (before Futile Strikes or any other Reduced Chance to Be Crit bonuses) multiplied by 2.
So a wh/we could get an extremely low chance to even have stealth broken now? Although I must say even 15% is broken, that's almost perma stealth, needs to be 50%+ at least.
Here is a graph showing the function of Initiative versus chance to have stealth broken from baseline 196 Initiative to 1050 Initiative:

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input?i=pl ... +to+y%3D30
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!