Patch Notes 05/02/2022

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Skullgrin

Re: Patch Notes 05/02/2022

Post#11 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:50 am

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:56 am Other
Servers

- We have today migrated Martyrs Square to a new server.

Don't know if the server migration is the cause or not, but I've been constantly disconnected by the server every 10-15 minutes since this patch. The game is almost unplayable for me, I can't even get through a scenario without it disconnecting. I've also had it drop while queued and when I've relogged I have the quitter debuff somehow. Anyone else experiencing this?
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Ads
zulnam

Post#12 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:26 am

Queueing went way better this time, no hiccups.

During the event there seemed to be an issue with the south Pit objective (on order side) not being cappable. Even after clearing the main enemies iniside the Pit, the status was still ATTACK and not CAPTURE.

I believe this is because of the vulture mobs around the pit, that might count as defenders. But due to their positioning it made it very unintuitive. Would make more sense for all the mobs affecting the capping of the Pit BO actually be inside the Pit.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

pvprangergod
Suspended

Post#13 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:41 am

LOTD Feedback.

Is there any point to being a 6 man in LOTD? backcapping BOs is one thing, but chances are the only people who come to fight you are 24 mans who will just run you over.

wonshot

Post#14 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:47 pm

LOTD feedback:
opening phase;
First 20min felt like pure pve, clearing mobs beating on champs/heroes to even capture and build the supply line. It just didnt feel very timeefficient or worth while, very little pvp happend within these first 20mins after the barriers were open.

phase two both sides have secured most of "their side of the river" attack capping, defend capping and pve cleanup took alot of focus where fully fight-ready warbands and groups spend a big portion of time watching the "securing" timers ticking, and often it lead to moving from one BO to an other to watch the same timer again, leading to really dull gameplay and the timers felt too long.

Phase three; Both realms backcapping and breaking supply chains;
It seemed backcapping was becoming easier, 6mans breaking supplychain and running to the hills and come back down when the defenders have left. Made the map feel too big between offensive pushes and cleaning up own supply chain. Maybe this was a result of both fewer players allowed in from previous test, and longer capture timers.

Banner capture feedback; one player from our warband used a banner in lotd and still cant pull out a new banner a day later because that banner is still deployed and in use in lotd.

Overall feeling and feedback: the test before yesterday felt more fun and engaging (and chaotic) as a result of more players fitting the map size and shorter capture timers.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO