Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 04/12/2021

Moderator: Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Razerboy
Posts: 1

Re: Patch Notes 04/12/2021

Post#11 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:39 am

Is all?

Ads
User avatar
Goryak
Posts: 166

Re: Patch Notes 04/12/2021

Post#12 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:27 am

ReturnOfReckoning wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:59 am
Bank
Image
General

- Altdorf and Karaz-A-Karak, as well as The Inevitable City and Karak Eight Peaks no longer share a banks. All items in the bank are now exclusivly available in the Empire and Chaos City banks.

- The additional currency bag has been removed and all items have been moved to the Dwarf and Greenskin City banks.

If this new bank is 100% secure to use (i.e. when the new currency bag was released we were told to avoid placing important stuff in it since there was the possibility of items going missing) then this is a wonderful and very welcomed addition!

It also provides a new minor gold sink (they're always welcomed) since there are still 2 full pages of bank slots to purchase.

/thumbsup
NUMBER 1 SHR :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock:O :shock: O :shock: MIES CONSUMER!!!
RESPONSIBLY

Mruvka
Posts: 28

Re: Patch Notes 04/12/2021

Post#13 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:49 pm

Has anybody managed to discover how to start the 80RR+ quest "Heart of Stone"?

Do you need a party to complete it? What about the rewards?
Titillation - 82 RR WL
Shibboleth - 81 RR WP

User avatar
Fenris78
Posts: 434

Re: Patch Notes 04/12/2021

Post#14 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:17 pm

Mruvka wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:49 pm
Has anybody managed to discover how to start the 80RR+ quest "Heart of Stone"?

Do you need a party to complete it? What about the rewards?
You have an elven scroll hidden behind some crates (in KaK upper level).

The first part needs you to kill 200 players in Shadowland/Ellyrion, and rewards you of 3 guild tokens. Dunno if there is chain quest after that (but I hope so).

Mruvka
Posts: 28

Re: Patch Notes 04/12/2021

Post#15 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:15 pm

Fenris78 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:17 pm
Mruvka wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:49 pm
Has anybody managed to discover how to start the 80RR+ quest "Heart of Stone"?

Do you need a party to complete it? What about the rewards?
You have an elven scroll hidden behind some crates (in KaK upper level).

The first part needs you to kill 200 players in Shadowland/Ellyrion, and rewards you of 3 guild tokens. Dunno if there is chain quest after that (but I hope so).
Thanks, much appreciated!
Titillation - 82 RR WL
Shibboleth - 81 RR WP

oilpourer
Posts: 37

Re: Patch Notes 04/12/2021

Post#16 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:00 pm

the queue times for solo ranked are now just as bad as they were months ago plz take a look at this algorithm again
edit: sat around waiting for a pop so long that the game logged out to character select on its own, i logged back in and i got quitter for missing a pop. working as intended.

User avatar
nebelwerfer
Posts: 533

Re: Patch Notes 04/12/2021

Post#17 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:20 am

oilpourer wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:00 pm
the queue times for solo ranked are now just as bad as they were months ago plz take a look at this algorithm again
edit: sat around waiting for a pop so long that the game logged out to character select on its own, i logged back in and i got quitter for missing a pop. working as intended.
little is more offputting than getting a 20 min quitter for some silly crap like that :? makes people log off, many such cases! :cry:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron