Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ReturnOfReckoning
Staff

Patch Notes 04/12/2021

Post#1 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:59 am

Highlights
Weekend Warfront: Slaughter Hills

Reikland Hills, a key point of defense in the guarding of Altdorf, have come under assault by the forces of the Raven Host. Those hills afford an excellent position from which a siege could be launched on the city. Make haste to the Hills and secure them for your realm!

This weekend the Slaughter Hills will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Reikland Hills scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.

Realm versus Realm
Scenarios

- Issue causing other members to sometimes not be visible in the UI should be fixed.
- Issue causing player levels to show as 0 in scoreboard is fixed.

Items
Armory

- The Braggart, Challenger, Duelist and Mercenary armor sets have been added to the armory pages in the Tome of Knowledge.

Bank
General

- Altdorf and Karaz-A-Karak, as well as The Inevitable City and Karak Eight Peaks no longer share a banks. All items in the bank are now exclusivly available in the Empire and Chaos City banks.

- The additional currency bag has been removed and all items have been moved to the Dwarf and Greenskin City banks.

Content
Quests

Karaz-a-Karak
- Heart of Stone - This hidden quest is now available to players above renown rank 80 (previously the renown cap was erroneously set to renown rank 80.)

High Elf Chapter 22
- Barring the Way series: Variants of Barring the Way quests "- Our Dwarf Allies" and "- Our Empire Allies" can now only be accepted if you have already accepted the first step of "Barring the Way", where you are asked to complete these variants. All these quests have been corrected and reworked

Hotfixes
2021-12-06

- Fixed an issue causing Ranked Solo matches to not pop at all.

Ads
Alubert

Re: Patch Notes 04/12/2021

Post#2 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:05 am

Does that mean we now have twice as much room in the bank? If so, this is what I've been waiting for and I'll be able to play with an empty backpack and not as before with 10 free slots in my backpack :).
Thank you very much.
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

naugrim

Post#3 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:37 am

- The Braggart, Challenger, Duelist and Mercenary armor sets have been added to the armory pages in the Tome of Knowledge.

Will the last armor set "rare fortune" be added to the armory pages in the Tome of Knowledge?

geraldtarrant

Post#4 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:55 am

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:59 am
- Altdorf and Karaz-A-Karak, as well as The Inevitable City and Karak Eight Peaks no longer share a banks. All items in the bank are now exclusivly available in the Empire and Chaos City banks.

- The additional currency bag has been removed and all items have been moved to the Dwarf and Greenskin City banks.
To have aditional bank space is nice feature. Could we have acess to both banks in same city tho? Its very not comfortable to menage all items while moving between two big locations.

In K8P for example we have 2 K8P Bank Gits NPC standing next to each other. If one of them could be replaced by IC Bank Magus NPC would be awesome. Same with IC/Altdorf/Karak.
It could have been really nice QOL feature.
Muschroom / Gloom / Iznoogood
Orz Guild
Nr1 Sorc Preaseason1 Solo, Nr1 Sorc Season3 Group

Everdin

Post#5 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:10 am

The changes with the currency bag caused some confusion already, maybe you should make a prompt when people logging in the first time after path what happend to theire emblems, not all read patchnotes :)
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

BluIzLucky

Post#6 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:19 am

Gonna look forward to next Q&A when all these hoarders gonna ask for yet another bank :lol:
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:59 am Highlights

Bug Fixes

- Storm of Ravens: Now castable on the move again.

Really really sorry, but we synced attributes with the client ability files again. When tripple checking with 1.4.8 files it was actually marked as castable on the move.
Awesome! No worries :lol:

Anyway great change!
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

skylinx

Post#7 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:50 am

BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just replaced my armour set with the sov set straight from the bank

Im now unable to unequip it, when i replaced one item with another from my backpack, the original sov piece disappeared completely

so now im stuck with 7 piece sovereign...otherwise i have to delete the whole set :oops:

walker

Post#8 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:57 pm

let crest farming start again :twisted:

Ads
agemennon675

Post#9 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:54 pm

Whats the reason behind currency bag change ? Looks like an unnecessary inconvenience to me. Maybe I am miss-understanding stg ? Help me understand please
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Omegus

Post#10 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:59 pm

agemennon675 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:54 pm Whats the reason behind currency bag change ? Looks like an unnecessary inconvenience to me. Maybe I am miss-understanding stg ? Help me understand please
The 3rd bag was a recent experiment and turned out to be very buggy. The client keeps getting items in the 3rd bag mixed up with quest items, and vice-versa. It's now been reverted back to the original 2 bags as they work reliably.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot