Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 18/09/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
BluIzLucky

Re: Patch Notes 18/09/2021

Post#21 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:47 am

Thank you every patch, and what great accomplishment and fantastic event you put on.
Really enjoyed seeing the OG devs and how much they cared for the game to the very end!

And to think you'll be releasing Lothern and whatever Black Arc is at Fell Landing in just another two weeks is mind blowing!
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Ads
normanis

Post#22 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:05 am

- Blast pots have been disabled. There has been many reports that these cause frame rate drops on the clients, and the value they bring to gameplay isn't really worth that drawback. So for now they have been disabled.
finally.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Glorian

Post#23 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:40 am

Like several times said and a hundred times more, thanks for that great patch.

Also making the Event items Account bound is just perfect. Please do that more in the future. As it is sometimes a chore to do the stuff on a specific career or class. Just great to be the items then sendable to your own chars.

SpacestarKid

Post#24 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:46 am

I have this visuals on me since last patch. Undress/relog doesn't help. Do I have to put it to Bugtracker anyway or wait for "I see nude people" hotfix?
Spoiler:
Asked in discord technical section, but no one responded.
Shogun, Zama, Mashka, Antifreeze, Alcotester

losvtranse

Post#25 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:57 am

I simply can't say anything about the cities, any words are powerless to convey how glorious this moment is.

However i do wonder how the proc dmg change will affect the WE, is it actually a meaningful buff?

Zeerow

Post#26 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:03 pm

Thank you for an amazing event and keeping the game alive so many years.

The cities are just amazing, hats off to all involved in creating them. Love the crisp maps too.

"- Blast pots have been disabled. There has been many reports that these cause frame rate drops on the clients, and the value they bring to gameplay isn't really worth that drawback. So for now they have been disabled."

Oh been waiting so long for this one, thank you.

Acidic

Post#27 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:00 pm

- Damage procs are now affected by outgoing damage stats. After close examination of many old videos from live, it has been concluded that this is how they worked on the live servers. It also simplifies it all to handle them in same way as regular damage in this regard.
What is the planned effect of this?
Could not figure out the reasoning behind the change other than worked like this at one point in time on live . As is has often been said this is RoR not live and as such it’s not a basis for change / buff / nerf

phononHYPE

Post#28 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:05 pm

So excited and proud of you all! This is some dedication and love that shines like dwarven gold - guess I'll have to plunder it!
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Ads
ravezaar

Post#29 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:20 pm

Also tnx for quick fix to Gud Eatz Quest for Des, going strong guys
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Husti

Post#30 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:06 pm

Acidic wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:00 pm
- Damage procs are now affected by outgoing damage stats. After close examination of many old videos from live, it has been concluded that this is how they worked on the live servers. It also simplifies it all to handle them in same way as regular damage in this regard.
What is the planned effect of this?
Could not figure out the reasoning behind the change other than worked like this at one point in time on live . As is has often been said this is RoR not live and as such it’s not a basis for change / buff / nerf
I think it is a Taste of Blood buff / fix for Witch Elves: viewtopic.php?f=73&t=45276

If that is true then it is pretty outrageous.

This is my assumption becaues the normal damage proccs are not affected by mainstat. You can test it.