Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ReturnOfReckoning
Staff

Patch Notes 20/08/2021

Post#1 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:23 pm

Highlights
Live Event: A Stronghold Saga - Part 3 - War on the World’s Edge

The World’s Edge Mountains have always been the realm of the dawi, and much to their despair their realm is slowly being chipped away. From Karak Kadrin to Black Crag the Oathbearers struggle to hold what is rightfully theirs against the tide of the Bloody Sun Boyz and their allies.

As a vicious campaign rages across the peaks of the World’s Edge Mountains between the dwarfs and their hated greenskin foes, history is being written and you must play your part.

Speak to your Live Event herald to begin.

This event will run for the whole of the Stronghold Saga. The Stronghold Saga will run until at least October.

Weekend Warfront: Howling for Blood

The war-scarred landscape of Black Crag rings once again with the sounds of battle as Order and Destruction forces descend upon the Howling Gorge. Here among the labyrinthine gorges, the struggle for control of a vital pass of ancient Karak Drazh threatens to flood the canyon with the blood of the fallen.

This weekend Howling for Blood will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Howling Gorge scenario.

Content
Quests

Greenskin Chapter 20
- Sneakery: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Time to Die: Baradum Warriors and Runemasters now also count toward the objective 'Baradum Defenders'. Also this quest now has a 30 minutes timer to be completed
- Water Stunties Good Fer?: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Broken Core: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Derailed: You can now take the Length of Rail, and the original objective to deliver it to Bagrom has been restored
- Through Wit' Da Lookin' Glass: You will now have to destroy the Spyglass after you've poisoned the beer with the Deadly Juice given by Spinzup
- I'll Have Mine Poached: You can now retrieve the Griffon Eggs for Lord Siegloten, but you will find a surprise when taking it
- Somfink's Fishy: This quest is now available from the Stinky Barrel in Kadrin Valley

Greenskin Chapter 21
- Who Axed You?: You can now collect the Goblin Slayer Axes from Ungrim's Finests

Tickets

[19396] The NPCs present during the first stage of the PQ 'The Vault of the Dragon Princes' now respawn
[14308] You now have to use the Foul Water in your quest inventory near the pond
[14309] The quest marker now displays all the objectives
[14310] The quest markers have been corrected
[14313] Okari Helmcleaver is now patrolling and the quest marker has been corrected
{14314] You can now kill Siegloten's Champion

Ads
Fenris78

Re: Patch Notes 20/08/2021

Post#2 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:35 pm

The Ironclad disappeared from scenario list, wich will prevent finishing part 2...

Satirico

Post#3 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:36 pm

Unexpressive patch as rvr dies. Sad.

ravezaar

Post#4 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:17 pm

yea will we get Ironclad back ? I have toons who needs it aswell
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Cornerback

Post#5 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:20 pm

Why are all my dyes gone? :( All chars are reverted back to their default colors.
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

Morradin

Post#6 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:21 pm

Stronghold Saga!
I love this extended linked event. IMHO, best thing put out there in a long time. And I love that it lasts a long time as well. Thank you to all for putting it together as it is.
PS: That first long event you put together where the Altdorf Scroll was a reward is still No1 in my book. Stronghold a solid 2nd and the original Baron Salmdi (sp?) where you wound up in the LoTD lair is solid 3rd.

Again, thank you.
Last edited by Morradin on Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cornerback

Post#7 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:22 pm

Cornerback wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:20 pm Why are all my dyes gone? :( All chars are reverted back to their default colors.
Nevermind. Several Launcher restarts fixed it.
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

ravezaar

Post#8 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:02 pm

plz put Temple back in rotation or add somewhere u can get kills for part2 other then just Ironclad (wich is a low kill 6v6) ans t2 that hapens when us in EU sleeps, plz for the love of Grimnir nad Grugni
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Ads
zarlemagne

Post#9 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:05 am

ravezaar wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:02 pm plz put Temple back in rotation or add somewhere u can get kills for part2 other then just Ironclad (wich is a low kill 6v6) ans t2 that hapens when us in EU sleeps, plz for the love of Grimnir nad Grugni
Mourkain Temple needs to be added back to the SC list, because Blood in the Water can't be completed without it as you need to do 10 of them.

Fenris78

Post#10 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:05 am

We need Also Black Crag keep + Howling Gorge to complete part 3. Mourkain temple and ironclad are back for part 2 (wich is good), and Gates of Ekrund for part 1.

Only missing the aforementioned 2 last to do part 3 now.