Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 28/05/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
abezverkhiy

Re: Patch Notes 28/05/2021

Post#181 » Sat May 29, 2021 12:39 pm

this is the saddest part, knights and chosen require very few buttons or skill to play yet they had been the backbone of warbands in city sieges, orvr, 6v6, rankeds while ot
also i dont understand the hate nb gets here, do you think that you will suddenly start winning every match because nb players cant play the game without it? it just takes few days of getting used to, you can always put conditionals on addons like aura and press another button. the feeling of superiority in this thread is quite disgusting, i wonder what war boomers will use next as their scapegoat for losing
It does not take long to learn names of pros and gurus. They behave like shits in any thread. And next time you see their post you just scroll it down.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Ads
agemennon675

Post#182 » Sat May 29, 2021 12:40 pm

kaela wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:01 pm People complaining here about nb bann need to chill and realize they really don't need ALL of the skills in their book to play WAR successfully. Actually, focusing on the main skills fitting yours and your groups playstyle and the propper timing of those skills (buffhead is still here to help you with that) is more than half of the battle.

/two cents
This is not true for all classes. For example BG skills are all unique and each one have different and unique effects. If I remove some of them from my hotbars it just means that I am not using the class to its full potential. I am using 3 full hotbars for it and I cant fit all abilities there using. 1-2-3-4-5-6 / shift-123456 / qert zxcv / shift-qertzxc / ctrl-12345 already bound. Its tiring to play BG compared to stg like chosen because while a chosen can just activate a toughness aura BG needs to re-apply the skill every 20 secs
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

NSKaneda

Post#183 » Sat May 29, 2021 12:47 pm

agemennon675 wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:40 pm
kaela wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:01 pm
Spoiler:
People complaining here about nb bann need to chill and realize they really don't need ALL of the skills in their book to play WAR successfully. Actually, focusing on the main skills fitting yours and your groups playstyle and the propper timing of those skills (buffhead is still here to help you with that) is more than half of the battle.

/two cents
This is not true for all classes. For example BG skills are all unique and each one have different and unique effects. If I remove some of them from my hotbars it just means that I am not using the class to its full potential. I am using 3 full hotbars for it and I cant fit all abilities there using. 1-2-3-4-5-6 / shift-123456 / qert zxcv / shift-qertzxc / ctrl-12345 already bound. Its tiring to play BG compared to stg like chosen because while a chosen can just activate a toughness aura BG needs to re-apply the skill every 20 secs

You don't have to remove any skills from hotbars - 5x12 = 60 skill slots. That's more than enough to cover ALL the skills, morales, stances, pots, liniments and occasional macro or three.

Is it "tiring" to use skills and use them at the right time? Will the skills not be clicked with inhuman precision at machine like intervals? Welcome to fair play. It's long overdue.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

chovudal

Post#184 » Sat May 29, 2021 12:52 pm

@nonfactor: Name yourself instead of posting anonymous first
Yours sincerely Geheimrat Chovu

Eng 85+ | SL 84+ | SM 84+ | WL 83+ | IB 82+ | WP 80+
(Eng RR100 on live - Carroburg/ Karak Norn -)

agemennon675

Post#185 » Sat May 29, 2021 12:53 pm

NSKaneda wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:47 pm
kaela wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:01 pm
Spoiler:
People complaining here about nb bann need to chill and realize they really don't need ALL of the skills in their book to play WAR successfully. Actually, focusing on the main skills fitting yours and your groups playstyle and the propper timing of those skills (buffhead is still here to help you with that) is more than half of the battle.

/two cents

You don't have to remove any skills from hotbars - 5x12 = 60 skill slots. That's more than enough to cover ALL the skills, morales, stances, pots, liniments and occasional macro or three.

Is it "tiring" to use skills and use them at the right time? Will the skills not be clicked with unhuman precision at machine like intervals? Welcome to fair play. It's long overdue.
By all means , I like to see NB gone, I only ever used that addon on my BG and I only used it for 2 reasons: To put Shield of Rage, Elite Training And Force of Fury to single button + Brutal Smash, Feeding on weakness to single button, no checks no nothing, just to save button press and space. This change just made playing BG a little bit harder, my suggestion was just combining the effects of some skills to reduce button press intensity of these classes BG/IB. I dont want to see NB return. Then again I can just go play Chosen and have better utility with less buttons just fine.
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

nonfactor

Post#186 » Sat May 29, 2021 12:55 pm

chovudal wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:52 pm @nonfactor: Name yourself instead of posting anonymous first
Laddie boy you are the one bragging that you know best IBs who do not use NB and I simply asked you whats their name.

perche

Post#187 » Sat May 29, 2021 1:00 pm

it's a shitty patch that will kill almost half of the server's population, good job if you think so and congratulations to all the clappers.
Perche choppa rr100 RIp
Dizparate squid rr100 Rip

Bayoneta vonsodomiten Dok
Froilan Borbon engi nerfed in last 2 patch.

NSKaneda

Post#188 » Sat May 29, 2021 1:03 pm

agemennon675 wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:53 pm
Spoiler:
NSKaneda wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:47 pm

Is it "tiring" to use skills and use them at the right time? Will the skills not be clicked with unhuman precision at machine like intervals? Welcome to fair play. It's long overdue.
By all means , I like to see NB gone, I only ever used that addon on my BG and I only used it for 2 reasons: To put Shield of Rage, Elite Training And Force of Fury to single button + Brutal Smash, Feeding on weakness to single button, no checks no nothing, just to save button press and space. This change just made playing BG a little bit harder, my suggestion was just combining the effects of some skills to reduce button press intensity of these classes BG/IB. I dont want to see NB return. Then again I can just go play Chosen and have better utility with less buttons just fine.

With NB gone I've noticed fights slowing down significantly - this gives you more time to use a skill instead of split-second reactions before - those seconds gained from fighting a human instead of a bot really make a difference.
Then again I'm so rusty after my 6month hiatus I'm embarrassed to show my green hide in the lakes. Cheers and sorry for being intense about the subject - I've waited for NB embargo since 2009 ;)
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Ads
Delirio

Post#189 » Sat May 29, 2021 1:05 pm

guys

i use castsequence , do this addon is blocked with the last patch ?

thanks in advance
Cosmine / sorc

Wanka / mara

Scalvo / wpriest

Cultist

Post#190 » Sat May 29, 2021 1:08 pm

If conditional checks are still working I think RoR should give us a time of grace before starting to ban ALL who uses this addon (that's to say: it's on their addon folder). One week maybe?