Patch Notes 08/05/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
CytheX

Re: Patch Notes 08/05/2021

Post#41 » Sun May 09, 2021 12:26 pm

BluIzLucky wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:16 pm
CytheX wrote:
How about u make keep lord, hero, immune to BS or ST debuff, and u leave the skill as it is? All those small tweaks to 2h tanks, sm/bo specially, really make feel some kinda of hate against ppl who dont want to stick to your old, ugly and boring point of view
Last couple of tweaks have been buffs, no?
Wings of Heaven to m1
2H guard parry calculation (reversal)

When SM/BO without guard and menace can get top aggro on lord, probably it is okay to scale the skill way down.

The only case I can see this change impacting actual pvp gameplay in the slightest would be bomb/blob WBs where you spam BS instead of DT/WW/ED..
The only buff is u can jump sooner, but forgetting u give up to chch and demo
From 100 to 65.

Guard calculation was like it is now, gladly they revert it

Not to mention the double resist debuff
Or crashing wave dmg that is way lower than it used to be

Ads
Sulorie

Post#42 » Sun May 09, 2021 12:28 pm

CytheX wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 11:27 am
How about u make keep lord, hero, immune to BS or ST debuff, and u leave the skill as it is? All those small tweaks to 2h tanks, sm/bo specially, really make feel some kinda of hate against ppl who dont want to stick to your old, ugly and boring point of view
Did you ever thought, that the immense number of procs is not intentional and unprecedented compared to any other skill proc? How many procs per seconds it needs to feel "ok"?
Dying is no option.

perche

Post#43 » Sun May 09, 2021 12:34 pm

Last edited by GamesBond on Sun May 09, 2021 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed :)
Perche choppa rr100 RIp
Dizparate squid rr100 Rip

Bayoneta vonsodomiten Dok
Froilan Borbon engi nerfed in last 2 patch.

CytheX

Post#44 » Sun May 09, 2021 12:36 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:28 pm
Did you ever thought, that the immense number of procs is not intentional and unprecedented compared to any other skill proc? How many procs per seconds it needs to feel "ok"?
To be 'ok' only thing i need is u stop ruin this beautifull game with ur boring nonsense, i guess i ask to much :)

Sulorie

Post#45 » Sun May 09, 2021 12:39 pm

CytheX wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:36 pm
Sulorie wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:28 pm
To be 'ok' only thing i need is u stop ruin this beautifull game with ur boring nonsense, i guess i ask to much :)
I get the impression that you think anyone here suggested that fix. :)
Dying is no option.

Karl

Post#46 » Sun May 09, 2021 12:45 pm

Thx for the Pet change, my lion is running smoother and, eventho it might be to early to call, i havn’t had the lion go AWOL mid fight :)

Keep up the great work!

nat3s

Post#47 » Sun May 09, 2021 1:31 pm

Good patch, heading in the right direction imo. Just need AP drain toned down and invader improved to be that stepping stone to Sov so there isn't the huge vanq > sov disparity and we'll be fixed!
Defraz rr81 Magus
Defrack rr81 Mara
Induce rr77 Shaman
rr7x AM, Choppa, WL, WH, WE, BG

phononHYPE

Post#48 » Sun May 09, 2021 3:56 pm

wonshot wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:40 am Thanks for the patch. But did the game really need stronger consumeables?
instead of slightly reducing ap drains, this seem to be a wierd way of going about it.
Buy stuff or the other side wins - it's the American way!
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Ads
Brutinho

Post#49 » Sun May 09, 2021 6:41 pm

Neverever wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 12:14 pm
knick wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:04 am the new pet stuff is wonderful. thank you so much. it feels so much smother special with the instant cast of ability's
Good for melee pets but ranged pets seem to be bugged to ground. They do not even attack the targets right in front of you. When you command them to attack they just go back to last point where they have been before you called them and if there is a tree or a block between that spot and your target the pet just stands there.
Yeah I they broke pets bad (did not test melee ones, just ranged). I already have enough footage and will be uploading it to bug tracker tonight.

Can't believe they didn't test these changes for 5min, that's all it took me to realize something was wrong ... seems that pets point of origin is set at 100ft behind the owner, even when you stand still and command pet to stop, it will be teleported 100ft behind you even if you heel and stop again.

Good changes overall ...
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

Aethilmar

Post#50 » Sun May 09, 2021 6:59 pm

I understand the fix the Blurring Shock however SM has two things going for it one of which is it is supposed to be the damage tank for Order (ignoring for a second that IB can easily do as much or more damage if set up for it).

That said, the implementation of an ICD on it was a straight nerf outside of the whole using it to burn down lords thing. ICDs, by definition, ignore procs in close proximity and on average create the rate limit of around six per second.

They also make it such that it procs no more than six per second as opposed to up to six times per second. Which means in small scale it now will effectively proc well below the max rate.

What they actually want to do is use something like a https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Token_bucket although that requires a bit more effort.

PS for the curious the other thing SM has going for it is WW Bot.