Ads

Patch Notes 03/03/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Zizzelfizz

Re: Patch Notes 03/03/2021

Post#31 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:39 pm

Grock wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:22 pm
Zizzelfizz wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:32 pm why can the Hammer of the Decayed no longer be used as an apperance? the most beautiful hammer for engineers ......
Thats the name of the bug ticket :lol:
Lol, oh am I stupid, not looking right .
sorry I'm already hiding :-)

Ads
wachlarz

Post#32 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:57 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:52 pm
wachlarz wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:35 pm
M0rw47h wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:24 pm Guard change is good, and bad at same time. For oRvR, all tanks had access to HtL to boost their dodge&disrupt equally. Yes, you still would often use SnB for roaming.

In case of parry, it's not really that equal between tank classes and may lead to even more disparities between % of avoided guard damage both for SnB and 2h.
Dont worry. Like some1 write up. Slayer bypass all. All destro tank have zero.
Slayers aren't huge issue while roaming for a tank, at all.
Slayers are troublesome in closed spaces where you've to face ball.
My post was more about dealing with ranged damage rather than melee balls, HtL was safe to use at range, while many of +% parry skills require you to connect to enemy first to activate your buff. If your group is rDPS heavy you may not even be interested in that.
Please correct me if somthing is wrong:

Choppa use m1 skill parry all attacks. Borc use m2 increase parry. He use tac more parry. He use a skill for more block. He use items with block/parry. He spend a renown for parry/block.
Slayer use ONE skill and ignore all up. He hit a choppa and borc with normal attacks. And on top of this borc take dmg from guarded dps ?

dalen
Developer

Post#33 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:01 pm

satanicomoderno wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:29 pm City became borer than before.

The barrier in sc could just be removed, they are useless and removes the chance of the lsoing team make anything. I miss the live Battle of Praag, with cannons.
That SC has 3 exits from spawn, especially when last flag is contested it can be pretty useful to use the side exit closest to the flag.
Source Developer

Sponn
Suspended

Post#34 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:03 pm

Quests

- The quests to conquer the enemy city, that you can get from the Lords, are now implemented.

Where do you get this quest?

areandar

Post#35 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:04 pm

is this a weekly patch note or daily ?

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#36 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:05 pm

wachlarz wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:57 pm
Spoiler:

My post was more about dealing with ranged damage rather than melee balls, HtL was safe to use at range, while many of +% parry skills require you to connect to enemy first to activate your buff. If your group is rDPS heavy you may not even be interested in that.

Choppa use m1 skill parry all attacks. Borc use m2 increase parry. He use tac more parry. He use a skill for more block. He use items with block/parry. He spend a renown for parry/block.
Slayer use ONE skill and ignore all up. He hit a choppa and borc with normal attacks. And on top of this borc take dmg from guarded dps ?
Working as intended....well its a 5 point ability, need to be too strong since you have to spend too much points to train and also lose other really good abilities...oh wait...

M0rw47h

Post#37 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:06 pm

So? How its related to patch notes?

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#38 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:11 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:06 pm
Spoiler:

Its the intended reaction of any destro player when they read the combo words: guard+parry+block

Ads
wachlarz

Post#39 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:28 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:06 pm

Order tanks can play now 2h or snb. Destro tank 2h or snb and guarded dps when fight slayer can stop using any defensive skills/morale/renow parry. Waste of ap and morale.
Ps: Slayer Also ignore all dps parry ? in my up question ?

Sponn
Suspended

Post#40 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:31 pm

If a random roll between 0-100 is lower than the result of the formula and the tank is wearing a shield, the guard damage is blocked.

min(<block rating> / <attacker offensive stat> * 0.2 * 100, 50) + <block stat> - <attacker block strikethrough>

what does the 100, [<- comma here] 50 mean in terms of calculation?

it says stat* .2* 100 , 50 <- what is this
Last edited by Sponn on Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.