Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 26/02/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
smirnofun

Re: Patch Notes 26/02/2021

Post#141 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:06 pm

I think t4 gear is too OP to devastator, i hope this will be nerfed. Still a huge differ between t1 players and full sov geared. I cant compete with my lvl 16 engi with other destro warbands, that dissapoints my feeling deeply.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#142 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:11 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:05 pm
Wam wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:10 am I am surprised your realm champions did not point out the flaws in doing things the way you did it, and putting the big picture first...
I don't think they picked serious guys, I've heard Spell is one, so I guess we shouldn't expect much.
A bird told me that this change wasn't up to discussion or told beforehand.
Dying is no option.

M0rw47h

Post#143 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:17 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:11 pm
M0rw47h wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:05 pm
Wam wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:10 am I am surprised your realm champions did not point out the flaws in doing things the way you did it, and putting the big picture first...
I don't think they picked serious guys, I've heard Spell is one, so I guess we shouldn't expect much.
A bird told me that this change wasn't up to discussion or told beforehand.
So, they picked guys to work on balance with them, but haven't discussed such huge thing with them?
Thats makes as much sense as not making Wam, Hao or Ybi one of realm champions. In the end it feels like random change.

roadkillrobin

Post#144 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:05 pm

Armor being to high isn't the issue, but rather the toughness lacks utillity in general. It only serves as good mitigation against long casting spells, non AoE spells. I would rather look into increasing the utillity of toughness as a general feat then messing with armor classes.

Physical damage is the most common damage type a healers are the target of. Outcomes on armor talismans is imo really risky change. The fact that people flock towards armor talismans over other stats is in my opinion a symptom of a general problem with light armor healers survivalbility, rather then armor being to good of a stat. Armor stacking was simply the best fix to broader core issue.

Paxsanarion

Post#145 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:10 pm

Nameless wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:41 am I was never stacking armor talis on my rp, so that change didnt concern me much. However I was stacking toughness and that felt quite underperforming. So better buff toughness to matter much and be more relevent at 400-500.

Imo all talis and pots should be changed from straight stats (strength, wp and so on) into secondary effects like melee power, -chance to crit, healing power so all stats buffs from skills matters more instead of being overshadowed by pots
I certainly do not know this game as well as others but this seems a good idea to explore.....

havartii

Post#146 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:45 pm

This sucks so bad for light armor classes. I just can't believe it. You all just hate robed healers that much? Taking everyone down to deal with a very hard to kill WP/DoK is just lazy. It's not a new meta, it's a death sentence for many who have spent years on their characters. Thanks a lot.
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

voldepoule

Post#147 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:01 pm

So much angriness, people are rude :roll:

lyncher12

Post#148 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:16 pm

havartii wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:45 pm This sucks so bad for light armor classes. I just can't believe it. You all just hate robed healers that much? Taking everyone down to deal with a very hard to kill WP/DoK is just lazy. It's not a new meta, it's a death sentence for many who have spent years on their characters. Thanks a lot.
If their change was directed towards DoK/WP it literally did nothing, lol. It would make more sense to lower medium armor than to just nerf armor talismans.

Ads
lyncher12

Post#149 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:18 pm

roadkillrobin wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:05 pm Armor being to high isn't the issue, but rather the toughness lacks utillity in general. It only serves as good mitigation against long casting spells, non AoE spells. I would rather look into increasing the utillity of toughness as a general feat then messing with armor classes.

Physical damage is the most common damage type a healers are the target of. Outcomes on armor talismans is imo really risky change. The fact that people flock towards armor talismans over other stats is in my opinion a symptom of a general problem with light armor healers survivalbility, rather then armor being to good of a stat. Armor stacking was simply the best fix to broader core issue.
Its also hard/impossible to stack a meaningful amount of toughness on a healer other than Shaman. Even if you wanted to, not only would you gimp your stats by a lot, you probably wouldn't be able to get enough to notice it vs just slotting armor talismans. Only Invader has toughness on it and who wants to use 4 pieces of invader?

normanis

Post#150 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:52 pm

long time ago in forum smart ppl said that the healer position is more important.
if healer feel very tanky he start jump on enemies, now atleast they will start adopt not to jump on enemy blades. same with ather cloth clases no matter dps or healer.
p.s hugest nerf was on 180 talismans not on 120 talismans. ppl are upset not because of armor loose byt of loose money and time to farm it.
when tougness was nerfed to 0.75 noone complained
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"