Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 01/01/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Whyumadbro

Re: Patch Notes 01/01/2021

Post#81 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:22 pm

good job with the patch, but i think full premade wb´s should get a little something for grping up

Ads
Banjomissen

Post#82 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:01 pm

They’ve had increase chance of winning for 7-8months and loser rewards has been reduced. Isn’t that enough?

Sundowner

Post#83 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:02 pm

Whyumadbro wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:22 pm good job with the patch, but i think full premade wb´s should get a little something for grping up
Medal for being good bois will be enough?

Whyumadbro

Post#84 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:12 pm

Sundowner wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:02 pm
Whyumadbro wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:22 pm good job with the patch, but i think full premade wb´s should get a little something for grping up
Medal for being good bois will be enough?
yeah thats a little something

Brutinho

Post#85 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:24 pm

Great fixes and adjustments!
I have voiced many times mSH needed so stay solelt as AOE and access to their ST burst sadly had to go. This will leave room for other specs/classes to cover ST burst spots. Good direction changing sharper toof to give access to a AOE filler instead, but I have to say that it seems a bit lacking (I will test this during city to give a more accurate feedback). Specing a tactic to have a 10 sec CD AOE filler seems hardly justified.
Disclosure: For people who don't play mSH the following should be taken into consideration when reading. Git em is a low hitting skill that could bring amazing burst potential by slotting a tactic to increase its damage and by nature having a pet attacimg the same target would make the skill hit twice by you and the pet.
Maybe keeping the increase on damage on the tactic but completely remove the access to pet/double hits. Another option could be making it undefendable or ignores armor.

In regards to all the b****ing about the city Q changes. GamesBond and other devs/GMs have said that is a test. They might need to collect data on how the match making is working to make improvements and the data they collect is limited if not tested on a larger environment. I think as a community we can suck it up for a couple of weeks to help improve the server.
Note: They might be thinking of cities with different reward levels depending if you join as a premade or pug wb

PS: Can any Slayers confirm that spellbreaker damage is applied before the absorb removal? Thank you C:
Last edited by Brutinho on Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

Brutinho

Post#86 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:26 pm

Sorry dupe.
Last edited by Brutinho on Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

lyncher12

Post#87 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:33 pm

i have a request for next patch plz make all dungeon soloable

Bubu1305

Post#88 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:06 pm

Vote for the best "Warhammer Online"

DONE !

Ty for youre work !

Ads
brocel

Re: Patch Notes 01/01/2020

Post#89 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:40 pm

wonshot wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:21 pm Whatever each one of us might think about Squigherders, wether we deem it overloaded, under or overpowered. Im just not too much of a fan trying to tie a pet into a largescale build.

Giving MSH one more aoe ability is cool, but tieing it to the pet smell a little of overly forcihng the "this is a pet career" idea.
pets still die in highend largescale, and if they become too buffed they will be overly tanky for smallerscale. Careful with the pet fixtion :)
This so much. I really like the principle of saying this is a pet career so let's make it. But pets are rely unreliable in a game where battles of these scales. Squig herder is already a lot to micromanage, and the fragility/unreliability of squigs doesn't help at all considering how important they are.

Even though my personal taste would prefer SH as a lone archer as warhammer world provides, I love that roleplay direction and it gives new meaning to playing my gobbo. However, I think it is important that the roleplay mechanics work hand in hand the gameplay, and both gameplay and roleplay compliment each other. And usually the best games to roleplay in are the ones who make the roleplay mechanics so well integrated in the gameplay that they become one.

In that case, I think the squig requirement mechanic would probably work better with something increasing the reliability of the squigs.

What do you guys, squig herders and devs, think about that?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Patch Notes 01/01/2020

Post#90 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:53 pm

brocel wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:40 pm
wonshot wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:21 pm Whatever each one of us might think about Squigherders, wether we deem it overloaded, under or overpowered. Im just not too much of a fan trying to tie a pet into a largescale build.

Giving MSH one more aoe ability is cool, but tieing it to the pet smell a little of overly forcihng the "this is a pet career" idea.
pets still die in highend largescale, and if they become too buffed they will be overly tanky for smallerscale. Careful with the pet fixtion :)
This so much. I really like the principle of saying this is a pet career so let's make it. But pets are rely unreliable in a game where battles of these scales. Squig herder is already a lot to micromanage, and the fragility/unreliability of squigs doesn't help at all considering how important they are.

Even though my personal taste would prefer SH as a lone archer as warhammer world provides, I love that roleplay direction and it gives new meaning to playing my gobbo. However, I think it is important that the roleplay mechanics work hand in hand the gameplay, and both gameplay and roleplay compliment each other. And usually the best games to roleplay in are the ones who make the roleplay mechanics so well integrated in the gameplay that they become one.

In that case, I think the squig requirement mechanic would probably work better with something increasing the reliability of the squigs.

What do you guys, squig herders and devs, think about that?
It's a pet class. Kind of the name of the class. They're going to be pet oriented. The plans we have are only skewed in the direction of making them more dependant on pets, or rather rewarding skillful use of pets. Loner specs are a crutch, not desirable.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog