Ads

Patch Notes 01/01/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ysaran

Re: Patch Notes 01/01/2020

Post#51 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:50 pm

Onigokko0101 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:29 pm
adamska2 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:22 pm - Sharp Toofs: This tactic is now available at 3 points in Path of Bouncing. Effect is changed to: Git Em! will additionally hit all enemies within 20ft of your target once, and it's cost is reduced by 15 AP.

- Git Em! : This ability doesn’t require a pet anymore

Why @Grunbag ? The idea is make the Msh viable only in AOE ?
What about Msh who want to play Single target we are forced to comit on full aoe now ???
... Yes? mSH ST was always bad, if you are playing it for the ST but lol @ you.

It is literally an AoE spec of the class.
You kidding, right? It had the highest ST burst of the whole game. The last tick of Taste Like Chicken+AA+Git 'Em while Squig Frenzie+M1 and you get like 10k damage in 1gcd
Zputadenti

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Re: Patch Notes 01/01/2021

Post#52 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:57 pm

So sad how devs punish organized players forcing them to fight harder enemies to get same rewards.....looks like end Game gear need less effort.

another change to push order city Winrate, the real isue was order PUGs vs destro premades.

Gurf

Post#53 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:59 pm

Don't think City change will work as at the moment there are only about 1-2 organised Order Guild/Alliance warbands running for most Cities.

Aethilmar

Post#54 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:01 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:40 pm
Aethilmar wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:36 pm
lyncher12 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:29 pm

What you fail to realize is that when its 55,60% destro online during city you already aren't guaranteed a pop with a 24 man. Now you will never get a pop because the saving grace last minute 6 engi city pug won't be there for you. There will be like 3 order warbands that are alliances and nothing else because why should the average joe now join a "premade"? There are probably 12 destro premades competing for those 3 pops.

You know what? I LOVE curbstomping these unorganized shitters. THEY DESERVE NOTHING. They are the idiots that are in a 16/4/4 warband in a fort contributing nothing but stealing a spot and then whine on the forum about a balance problem.

If I do all the work I deserve all of the reward. Premade city needs to grant 2x the rewards now to compensate for this bullshit. There is zero reason the average joe should get a safespace when they already have been getting pity medallions with 0 effort for a year.
Normally I don't troll but since you care about nobody but yourself, I must say your tears are very tasty. Normally I don't like things extra salty but this time I'll make an exception.
Imagine needing a solo queue safe space for end game gear and then saying someone else is crying :lol:
Imagine having the need to avoid other warbands in equal fights to obtain end game gear and then complain about other people needing "safe spaces".

See what I did there?

adamska2

Post#55 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:05 pm

Ysaran wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:50 pm
adamska2 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:22 pm - Sharp Toofs: This tactic is now available at 3 points in Path of Bouncing. Effect is changed to: Git Em! will additionally hit all enemies within 20ft of your target once, and it's cost is reduced by 15 AP.

Why @Grunbag ? The idea is make the Msh viable only in AOE ?
What about Msh who want to play Single target we are forced to comit on full aoe now ???

You kidding, right? It had the highest ST burst of the whole game. The last tick of Taste Like Chicken+AA+Git 'Em while Squig Frenzie+M1 and you get like 10k damage in 1gcd

The last tick of Taste Like Chicken ???? and 10K damage in 1 gcd ???

We dont play at the same game, and maybe if you use The last tick of Taste Like Chicken twice you got a 20K damage in 1 gcd
Azeyune

Goryak

Post#56 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:15 pm

Lheana wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:08 pm - Gotta Nosh!: Moreover this quest is no longer repeatable

Can you stop with the dye quests already please? They were made repeatable by other staff members on purpose, there is nothing to "fix" there.

See for yourself:

Azarael wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:26 pm- [7357] Quest: Gotta Nosh! is now a repeatable dye quest.
Azarael wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:26 pm RyanMakara
-Made a handful of dye quests repeatable. Any known dye quest from live that is either not repeatable yet or is missing rewards can be reported on the bugtracker for future alteration.
NUMBER 1 SHR :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock:O :shock: O :shock: MIES CONSUMER!!!
RESPONSIBLY

aa91837

Post#57 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:21 pm

- Sharp Toofs: This tactic is now available at 3 points in Path of Bouncing. Effect is changed to: Git Em! will additionally hit all enemies within 20ft of your target once, and it's cost is reduced by 15 AP.

this change gives almost nothing to aoe spec(10cd , requires target), but completely broke msh ST
Nobody on the broken noob class

Ysaran

Post#58 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:29 pm

adamska2 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:05 pm
Ysaran wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:50 pm

The last tick of Taste Like Chicken ???? and 10K damage in 1 gcd ???

We dont play at the same game, and maybe if you use The last tick of Taste Like Chicken twice you got a 20K damage in 1 gcd
Ups, I mean Taste Like Stunties (obviously). Anyway. When the channel ends the AA starts immediately so you have two hit in the same second. Then you use Git 'Em, which makes other 4 attacks other then pet AA. It's 7 hits in 2 gdc. Then you add Squig Frenzy (+25% pet damage) and the M1 (+150% pet damage) and you get that Git 'Em can hit 1k per hit
Zputadenti

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Post#59 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:31 pm

Gurf wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:59 pm Don't think City change will work as at the moment there are only about 1-2 organised Order Guild/Alliance warbands running for most Cities.
There Will be less ppl Up to make pug wbs now that the system Will match them to fight another premade...maybe another pug wb or maybe a real wb premade...

Until this patch joining a pug wb increased the options to win, this isnt true anymore...probably just the contrary. This encourage solo-queue...why bother to make/join a pug wb if you have to fight a harder enemy?

Foltestik

Post#60 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:34 pm

im not happy with this random changes:
1) SH really dont need another AOE he need same more singl target skills and burst (now he lost his only burst ability, becouse sameone cry to much, or i dont know why)

2) city siege change is absolutly nonsence in MMORPG, iknow this server is hard pug friendly but this change ... i q in city almost only with my guildy 6 man / same times we make 12 man) but will i will do it now, if we disband nad try to go solo its will be beter for us (maybee we met in same instance) but if we go as party we met warband (if it pops becouse of order solo mentality)

will be better to "force" players to make premades (partys /warbands) not to go yolo solo, :(