Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 16/12/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Snowhawk

Re: Patch Notes 16/12/2020

Post#71 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:55 pm

juca wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:38 pm HI ...

when will you fix the eng and magus bug?
Now

Ads
carthagerising

Post#72 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:32 pm

GamesBond wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:40 am
Spoiler:
carthagerising wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:47 am the changes to ranked sound like they would be good on paper but i gotta say im dreading the effects on pops. as everyone knows its already a struggle to get games in this mode and splitting an already tiny pool could result in even more of a nightmare. I hope this will be monitored and adjusted or even reverted if the qs go down the drain.
This feature is meant to be tested now (in season 1) in order to be well implemented in the next season, without any sudden issues/bugs/etc... We're kind of using the last bits of season 1 to test good changes for season 2.

In other words, the new season will bring much more changes that will push players to queue way more often, so your concerns will be gone in the near future.
Thanks for the reply and sounds great. Im also pleased to see that the new system has brought improvements to the rate of pops. While its not fast at many times of day there has (for me at least) been a decent improvement in pops and even several at different times of the day other than 1-6am, which is a huge qol improvement. So yeah happy to see my fears were misplaced and hopefully it continues.

although ofc we could still use far more players in this game set up but if you have more changes coming then maybe we can bring this content into a new age :)

scatterthewinds

Post#73 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:35 pm

Been playing a lot of solo ranked recently on both sides:

MSH feels very strong right now. It puts out a lot of damage pressure but still has excellent survivability in both defenses and mobility. The damage is fine but probably it shouldn't have both the armor and the escape tools.

Apart from that ranked seems pretty good.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#74 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:42 pm

carthagerising wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:32 pm although ofc we could still use far more players in this game set up but if you have more changes coming then maybe we can bring this content into a new age :)
It's just the beginning ^_^ There will be more changes to the ranked system as we launch season 2.

Foltestik

Post#75 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:04 am

i love that new contri system (i believe 3 days back it was changed). that you have contri according to your dmg/healing/protection. finely :D

Mor

Post#76 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:08 pm

Wondering if MMR points already scored in pre-season will be added in season 2?

Will the leaderboard be reset? -_-