Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 11/11/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ugle

Re: Patch Notes 11/11/2020

Post#101 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:47 am

Anyone else noticed immunity discrepanices after patch yesterday. Seems like KD immunity was not applying correct as I could both KD immune targets and be knocked down myself with immunity up. I was rather laggy at some point before server crashed, so might be the explanation, but this happened in Praag before lagfest in CW.
inactive

Ads
Drekan

Post#102 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:51 am

Revert class change back to live. Please.
Elizerain Thex

Rekoom

Post#103 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:02 am

nailinthehead wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:22 am Funny to see how people complain about a tactic reducing the cast time, which requires to drop another dmg increasing tactic, of most stationary class tree ever, requiring you to have the turret up for 8s before the shot, stack lots of WS and stay at the turret for the shot to make any significant dmg. If you get killed by a rifleman engi it means a) you're being focused on b) you met BT sniper squad which leads to the a) point. And believe me - it happens that even 8 or more engis sniping at the same time are not able to kill some maras, not even talking about tanks.

Also bringing forts into the balance discussion... seriously?
Right, no one actually dies to engies tbf, I wonder how they get all that renown to level up...

Snipe crits upwards of 3k and you want to pretend 8 Engineers focusing a Mara cannot kill him? You really do have a nail in the head
Rekoom - 80+ BO

Naelar

Post#104 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:26 am

nailinthehead wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:22 am Funny to see how people complain about a tactic reducing the cast time, which requires to drop another dmg increasing tactic, of most stationary class tree ever, requiring you to have the turret up for 8s before the shot, stack lots of WS and stay at the turret for the shot to make any significant dmg. If you get killed by a rifleman engi it means a) you're being focused on b) you met BT sniper squad which leads to the a) point. And believe me - it happens that even 8 or more engis sniping at the same time are not able to kill some maras, not even talking about tanks.

Seriously? For how many months were city disparities brought up here with regards to balance? Bringing up city balance is fine, but bringing up fort balance (the gateway to city) isn't? Please explain......

Lorsten

Post#105 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:31 am

Spoiler:
Rekoom wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:02 am

Right, no one actually dies to engies tbf, I wonder how they get all that renown to level up...

Snipe crits upwards of 3k and you want to pretend 8 Engineers focusing a Mara cannot kill him? You really do have a nail in the head
I like how this guy described sniper engie hard life... The easiest gameplay in this game, stay at walls, place turret, 3...2...1 click snipe, you dont even need keayboard, you can play with 1 hand, while scratch your beard with other. When this kind of gameplay gets buffed i feel frustration about this game. The next buff must be BW rain of fire.
I guess orvr is moving towards Greenskins only WB vs Dwarf snipe squad level of gameplay.

Kragg

Post#106 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:42 am

Lorsten wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:31 am
Spoiler:

I like how this guy described sniper engie hard life... The easiest gameplay in this game, stay at walls, place turret, 3...2...1 click snipe, you dont even need keayboard, you can play with 1 hand, while scratch your beard with other. When this kind of gameplay gets buffed i feel frustration about this game. The next buff must be BW rain of fire.
I guess orvr is moving towards Greenskins only WB vs Dwarf snipe squad level of gameplay.
I take it you do not like our sniper squad?
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Naelar

Post#107 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:43 am

Kragg wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:42 am
Lorsten wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:31 am
Spoiler:

I take it you do not like our sniper squad?
When they get buffs they don't need, no.

Gurf

Post#108 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:44 pm

Dessies afraid of the might of Bitterstone Thunderers, too many have strayed too close to a keep wall to suddenly melt in a flash to 12 Sniper rifles aimed at their head, the scars run deep.

Ads
oaliaen

Post#109 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:32 pm

Gurf wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:44 pm Dessies afraid of the might of Bitterstone Thunderers, too many have strayed too close to a keep wall to suddenly melt in a flash to 12 Sniper rifles aimed at their head, the scars run deep.
Even more whit 2 second cast :mrgreen:

Ramlaen

Post#110 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:26 pm

Tyrean wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:47 pm
Ramlaen wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:36 pm
Tyrean wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:25 pm I would be interested in the thought process behind Engi being given reduced cast times on timestamp abilities such as snipe (imagine this with focussed mind and then add in gun blast..) and not Magus on BoC and FrF. Will magus be given ranged auto attack damage in future to compensate? or will that remain exclusive to Engi/Order.
Do you want physical damage and the need to stack weaponskill to have any meaningful damage on decently geared opponents?
Engi turret has an armour debuff and it is not hard to get your weapon skill where you need it with the options they have and gear. Have you ever been hit by an Engi with decent gear on a non destro tank class? the fact there is a ranged auto attack hitting between casts already helps, now with M2 up you can melt squishies even through a detaunt..
Have you ever tested how fast you can successively use 1 second cast time abilities with Focused Mind?
Ramlaen, Longhaul, Wolfnrock, Grashop
Hitzusen, Popori, Mecaster
Nietono, Ebichu, Tofurky