Ads

Patch Notes 14/10/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Adelmar

Re: Patch Notes 14/10/2020

Post#31 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:06 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:20 pm
nocturnalguest wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:43 pm Whats the problem with warfront being 6v6? I do believe its actually a great feature for warfront. Hope it will be done so again in the future.
There is no bolster in midtier tho, so if you have r39 and need some snaps of soloing 6 ppl of rank ~20' here is your chance.
Ah that explains it, I was on my Choppa and was very confused as to why SW was suddenly good. Glad to know the world is still as it should be.
SW is for chads only.

On topic: nice patch devs!
Adelmar (WH) - RR8X
Audari (WE) - RR7X
Contract (SW) - RR8X

Ads
zulnam

Post#32 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:35 pm

I was curious when I saw the event objectives as to why they were so few of them. Not even a 'get a medal' one.

Now I understand. Hands down worst SC I have ever played so far; and that's including Logrin's Forge. Pugging it is masochistic, doing it premade vs premade is 10-minute long fights.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

nocturnalguest

Post#33 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:16 am

zulnam wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:35 pm I was curious when I saw the event objectives as to why they were so few of them. Not even a 'get a medal' one.

Now I understand. Hands down worst SC I have ever played so far; and that's including Logrin's Forge. Pugging it is masochistic, doing it premade vs premade is 10-minute long fights.
I've got totally opposite experience this warfront. It's been such a relief actually, for past few months havent had so much fun. Of course this warfront is pure hell to pug, but it's very stupid to do so, bare minumum to join is /5 2-2-2 group. The biggest BUT here is that it is not an elitist 6v6 tournament where static teams of players who play with each other since live clash and there are basically no space for newcomers (and also those who gather a team from limited pools of players starting 2 weeks before tournament data announced).
This warfront brought kind of casuality into 6v6 SC. I do hope to see such from time to time in the future. No tryharding as most been running very weird groups (guild groups with sorcs (or double doks (or even bg+bg))) and no randomness of solo ranked's with people who accidentially press "join all".

Jabba

Post#34 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:21 am

Going to have to echo what a lot of others have been saying, eternal citadel is a terrible choice for weekend warfront. Not because it's 6v6 and alot of the matches end up with pugs getting farmed by premades, I don't care about that. If people want to avoid that they should take some initiative and make groups themselves.

It's a terrible choice because it so massively favours melee dps over rdps, far more than basically every other sc. Weekend warfont sc's should be limited to the sc's where there is some sort of parity between ranged and melee.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#35 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:52 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:56 pm
[Tickets]

[17045] On Your Guard aura has correct internal cooldown.
This was in initial chanelog?

Lyability

Post#36 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:29 pm

Jabba wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:21 am Going to have to echo what a lot of others have been saying, eternal citadel is a terrible choice for weekend warfront. Not because it's 6v6 and alot of the matches end up with pugs getting farmed by premades, I don't care about that. If people want to avoid that they should take some initiative and make groups themselves.

It's a terrible choice because it so massively favours melee dps over rdps, far more than basically every other sc. Weekend warfont sc's should be limited to the sc's where there is some sort of parity between ranged and melee.
Then you should take initiative to build a melee team. Just use /5 and request a melee team for the SC. Problem solved!