Participate in this weekend's warfront and claim the "Gatekeeper" title.
That title was rewarded on the first anniversary of Warhammer Online and this weekend, after more than a decade, you're able to claim it again.
The ancient Gates of Ekrund guard the only mountain pass that is wide enough to accommodate an army. For the Dwarfs, recapturing these gates and sealing them shut is of vital importance in stemming the greenskins' tide of destruction. However the greenskins remain relentless in their attempts to break through.
This weekend the Gates of Ekrund will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in this scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
Completing all tasks rewards the title: "Gatekeeper".
This title could be gained in the 1 year anniversary event for Warhammer Online, now you have a chance to earn it again for the 12 year anniversary.
The personal loot roll system used in RvR has received some changes. Contribution should now be a much larger factor to getting bags, and the RNG roll is a smaller factor than before.
The exact proportions are still up for some tuning and might change, but contribution mattering more is the general principle.
The contribution that you gain now expires after 48 hours of inactivity instead of 1 hour of being inactive in a zone. Getting contribution in the same pairing on a different character will still wipe your previous contribution.
This change was made to encourage spreading out and not only play in zones that are about to flip in the next hour.
The roll scoreboard has also received some improvements:
- The saved roll is now displayed in the persistence bonus column
- The contribution rating is properly displayed (gold/silver/bronze medal).
[Keep Defense Rewards]
- A successful keep defense can now trigger a loot roll for the defenders. To trigger this a certain level of fighting needs to have happened.
- Keep defenses now give a XP/renown/influence tick that is scaled with your individual contribution in the zone.
- Lowered the max attackers from 240 to 192 and increased the defender ratio from 75% to 80%.
- Flags now ramp up the contribution they make to the door health over 50s after capture. After defending them for 50s they contribute their full amount to the door health.
- Lowered contribution from capturing flags and increased contribution for defending them.
- Defenders can enter fort through main gate even if the health of it is under 50%.
- Moved the Cage Lever so Destro is able to pull it without distraction from Order spawn.
- Removed siege weapons and the guards closest to the edge. Note that there's two exits from the spawn that you can use.
- Moved the order spawn point a bit further back as it was slightly closer to the middle.
- When you are put back in queue due to an aborted SC you will retain your old queue time instead of being put just in front of the player currently first the queue.
- Fixed an issue that prevented matches from aborting when a player crashed when loading into the scenario.
- Added an error message when trying to buy an item that requires a tome unlock if you are missing it.
- Messages in a couple of places have been changed to use the original messages with translations available.
Switching guard can now be done with a single click. To toggle it off, click guard while having no target or while targeting yourself. If trying to guard same target twice, the second click is ignored instead of toggling the guard off.
Percentage based buffs and debuffs to morale gain are implemented. This fixes the following abilities and tactics:
- Witchfinders Judgement (WH M2)
- Bloody Inspiration (WE M2)
- Crushing Blows (Mara tactic) (Also updated tooltip of this to say 10% as it was lowered to that a few months ago)
- Vision of Torment (DoK M4)
- Planted Standard
- Captured Standard
- Recovered Standard
- Heroic Defender (City buff)
- Ruthless pillager (City buff)
Using stealth abilities while carrying supplies will now make you drop the supplies instead of lowering the stealth duration to 1s.
- Malekith's Bulwark: Now the tactic also reduces Guard damage from spells.
- Shield of Rage: Updated tooltip to say that it also affects the Dark Protector.
- Steady Aim: The buff from this toggle ability can no longer be shattered.
-  Fix RvR influence in Black Crag