Ads

Patch Notes 12/08/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
RuhRoh

Re: Patch Notes 12/08/2020

Post#101 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:27 pm

[Gunbad]

- Garrolath the Poxbearer should work once again.
Still broken as of last night. Same flops, after killing, nurglings not healing after, but no credit for kill so couldn't do last boss.

Ads
Rydiak

Post#102 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:27 pm

RuhRoh wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:27 pm
[Gunbad]

- Garrolath the Poxbearer should work once again.
Still broken as of last night. Same flops, after killing, nurglings not healing after, but no credit for kill so couldn't do last boss.
This bug sounds as resilient as the Grandfather himself!
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Manatikik

Post#103 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:30 pm

Zxul wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:24 pm
sogeou wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:14 pm
Zxul wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:13 pm
In other words, you pulled those numbers out of your ass, and now have nothing to back them up with.
Nope. I showed gear setup to Rydiak in discord. Figure it out for yourself.
I showed things to Justin Bieber, Kim Jong, and Genghis Khan reborn in discord. Stop pulling numbers out of your ass.

Eh it'd be pretty easy to do on chosen. Sent/BL/Warlord/Sov, Suppression, Oppression, Flawless Armor, Toughness Aura, Strength Aura, RR points. Chosen would be the easiest tank to do it with easily.
<Montague><Capulet>

sogeou

Post#104 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:33 pm

Manatikik wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:30 pm

I showed things to Justin Bieber, Kim Jong, and Genghis Khan reborn in discord. Stop pulling numbers out of your ass.

Eh it'd be pretty easy to do on chosen. Sent/BL/Warlord/Sov, Suppression, Oppression, Flawless Armor, Toughness Aura, Strength Aura, RR points. Chosen would be the easiest tank to do it with easily.
Shhhhh. It is more fun to make people think. But, they are forum warriors and don't play the game LOL.

TwistedSister77

Post#105 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:52 pm

Thanks devs for constantly rolling out updates to try to improve the game... kudos.

Zxul

Post#106 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:58 pm

Manatikik wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:30 pm
Spoiler:

Do what exactly? Sent/BL/Warlord/Sov is standard stuff, as well as Suppression, Oppression armor buff doesn't stacks with armor pot in case you though otherwise and can be shuttered, Flawless Armor- what about it, using toughness + str auras you won't have points to go high in both trees so one will give you as much buff as a regular pot, and they don't stack with pots. RR- what exactly are you planning to do with them, to get 45% crit, without making yourself less tanky then a choppa?

"Welcome to being a Chosen. It is possible. Also, str is almost 1200 with 300 melee power with pot. They have crit builds with like almost 10k wounds and 45% crit. Also with the 299 bonus damage build with 1200 str and 300 melee they have 54% armor pen."

This what was posted, all which you commented is just a standard stuff which ain't comes anywhere near that. Not to mention it isn't even in any way a good spec- no one with any experience on chosen will use str + toughness auras in same time, going high enough into snb tree to get Oppression will gimp your 2h/Ravage dmg since you will only have little points for actual dmg trees, ets.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

sogeou

Post#107 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:50 pm

Zxul wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:58 pm
This what was posted, all which you commented is just a standard stuff which ain't comes anywhere near that. Not to mention it isn't even in any way a good spec- no one with any experience on chosen will use str + toughness auras in same time, going high enough into snb tree to get Oppression will gimp your 2h/Ravage dmg since you will only have little points for actual dmg trees, ets.
HAAHHA Ravage.. What are we living in 2009. Relentless makes up almost all your damage, along with rending blade and AA damage, ToP etc.

Zxul

Post#108 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:55 pm

sogeou wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:50 pm
Zxul wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:58 pm
HAAHHA Ravage.. What are we living in 2009. Relentless makes up almost all your damage, along with rending blade and AA damage, ToP etc.
All of which (except aa) are in 2h/Discord trees. Grats on proving my point.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ads
sogeou

Post#109 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:26 pm

Zxul wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:55 pm
All of which (except aa) are in 2h/Discord trees. Grats on proving my point.
Your point does not mean anything. All those stats can be had. Sorry you don't have a maxed out Chad chosen.. Get to leveling.

Detangler

Post#110 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:38 pm

I'm still not buying it. Sorry. There's something you'd have to be sacrificing in order to get any of those stats that high, and you're choosing to only highlight what you want to make it look like the class is super OP for whatever reasons you have. Nice try.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable