The once tranquil grounds of the Temple of Isha are soaked in the blood of WAR. Once again the armies of Malekith have amassed upon the Lost Temple of Isha. In years long past two brothers, Tyrion and Teclis, forced their enemies from the temple. Tyrion it was who slew Poisonblade, the Witch King's champion, while Teclis accomplished a feat matched by no hero then or since.
The Lost Temple of Isha scenario is open again for characters of all levels! Should the forces of Destruction complete all of their tasks and successfully desecrate the Temple of Isha they will be awarded with the title of "Sorrowmonger" while those amongst the armies of Order who manage to successfully defend the temple and complete their tasks will find themselves dubbed as "Isha's Champion".
This weekend Isha's Sorrow will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Lost Temple of Isha scenario, and extra rewards and titles from completing the event tasks.
- When verifying the changes from last patch with old videos from live it was discovered that some of the changes were correct, some were wrong and that there were some more bugs lurking in the server code. This patch includes numerous fixes to the formulas that should bring them in line with how they worked on live and hopefully make things more balanced.
- The 75% mitigation cap on toughness is removed. With the fixed damage formulas we suspect this is no longer needed, so it is removed for now.
[HoT & DoT Mechanics]
HoTs and DoTs will no longer refresh the tick timer when they are reapplied, and the remaining time of the current interval is carried over to the new HoT/DoT.
This is different to how it behaved on the live servers, but is a system other MMOs have adopted since then as it is a nice QoL improvement.
This also affects stacking dots when applying more stacks. Examples of such dots are:
- Shadow Warrior: Broadhead Arrow
- Marauder: Rend
- KotBS: Blazing Blade
- Witch Elf: Envenomed Blade
- Witch Hunter: Fervor
Chart illustrating the difference in behavior when reapplying a 9s DoT/HoT in the old system compared to the new system:
We apologize for not announcing the Season 1 end on time, yet appreciate there is a want for ranked scenarios. We have been working behind the scenes on improving things for the start of Season 2 and are now releasing some of the features.
When season 2 starts MMR scores will be reset.
Several new maps and a scenario map randomizer has been added.
You will now just queue for the "Ranked Solo" or "Ranked" scenario, and upon entering the scenario you will get loaded into one of the six maps currently available.
The available maps are:
- Mourkain Temple
- Black Fire Basin
- Maw of Madness
- Reikland Hills
- Caledor Woods
- Phoenix Gate
New powerful 3 day duration event slot items have been added for a cost of between 75 and 125 Triumphant Emblems depending on your MMR (approximately 5 scenario wins). These items have twice the stats of the regular weekend warfront event slot items. So in total 25 extra stat points and +1 crit. These items are best in slot items that are only available through ranked scenarios.
- Transfer Force: Changed minimum level from 9 to 22.
- Fury of Asuryan: Changed minimum level from 35 to 9.
- Bleed Fer' Me: Changed minimum level from 9 to 22.
- Big Waaagh!: Changed minimum level from 35 to 9.
[Knight of the Blazing Sun]
- All out Assault!: Updated tooltip to indeed reveal this has been elemental damage all along.
- Guilty Soul: With the updated DoT refresh mechanic, the DoT from this tactic can refresh again.
[Disciple of Khaine]
- Khaine's Imbuement: With the updated DoT refresh mechanic, the DoT from this tactic can refresh again.
- Told Ya So!: Fixed an issue preventing it from working on group members besides yourself.
- Tweaked the number rounding in the bag scaling algorithm, so if you loose a player and are down to 23 players you won't get less bags. At 22 players there will be one less Green bag.
- The number of bags in Forts now scale with number of participants. In most forts this will mean an increase in number of bags, it will only be a decrease in forts with a total of less than 216 players on both sides combined.
- The number of royal crests in Fort bags if you already have the invader tome unlock have been increased to 1 in Green, 2 in Blue/Purple and 3 in Gold.
- Lowered the base reward for RR50+ from 4 to 3 invader crests (this is offset by the increase in invader crests through bags and other means).
- The rewards for <RR50 is increased to 8 Vanquisher medallions instead of just 4.
- The number of invader/royal crests in RvR bags if you already have the vanquisher/invader tome unlock have been increased to 1 in Green, 1 in Blue, 2 in Purple and 3 in Gold.
Empire Chapter 22
- World Gone Mad: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- It Only Takes One: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Bloom of Hope: This quest is now available from the Maiden's Hope in the Chaos Wastes
- You can now post "Guild Only" or "Alliance Only" auctions and search auctions listed by your Guild or Alliance. Guild Only auctions will mean the items will only show up in search results for people in your guild (similarly with Alliance Only).
- Fixed searching by carrer will no longer show items of your own carrer and will correctly filter by the career you choose.
- Fixed issue which caused you to sometimes see other players auctions as well as your own under the Sell tab.
- Shadow Warrior Chest Piece for the Ruin set has been assigned the correct appearance
- Seal of Domination now stacks to 9999 items per slot.
- Fixed issue with Witch Hunter RR85+ mask.
- You can no longer delete mail when it still contains gold or items.
- The message that informs you of how many unread mail will only update Regular or Auction mail and not send both messages all the time.
- You can now interact with the /advice channel if you have your client set to Spanish.
- Made /pray animation show up for more races (all except Goblins should work now)
- Added animation on /yawn
 The Crazed Bull will once again spawn from the Pile of Bones in Dragonwake
 The end quest markers for the Black Crag Keep scenario quests now show the correct quest finisher
 There are now 2 different Malinora with their own appearance, spawn and path
 The Viper Pit has been cleaned up
 The NPC will no longer risk to spawn in the walls