Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
dalen
Developer

Re: Patch Notes 06/08/2020

Post#21 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:46 am

PartizanRUS wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:03 am
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:37 am [Combat formulas]

- Absorb is now applied before toughness, armor and resist mitigation.
- Toughness mitigation is now applied after outgoing damage multipliers, but before incoming damage multipliers.
Toughness mitigation. Incoming damage multipliers are armor and resists against magic ?
Which is outgoing damage multiplier ? Primary stat, bonus damage ?
The most common examples are probably the Divine Fury tactic or the +5% damage on the Bloodlord Weapons.
Source Developer

Ads
nocturnalguest

Post#22 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:20 am

At long last, some little tweaks in proper direction.
I almost lost all hope and now a glimpse of it is increasing, thanks for patch.
As IB main i'd like to say that those 3 small changes are good and a huge one (on demand root break) - open up quite a lot of possible synergies which order lacks very desperately.
Combat formulas change is hard to comment cause it was kinda unclear how exactly it worked previously. It may make some classes overperform now hugely, or may not. We will see. If its possible could you clarify the dmg reduction rule and its order in overall scheme (previous and current)? Such a huge nerf to toughness as a stat may even go unnoticed as whatever was the previous part of code on practice it made very little sense to stack it before 800-900 values on a tank and even then it was tertiary (to put it very very mildly) defensive stat anyway.
Thanks for your work.
Last edited by nocturnalguest on Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cornerback

Post#23 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:27 am

I like the IB changes. Going in the right direction by changing useless tactics to provide more group-utility (okay, besides Relentless Training. This one still looks useless to me with the 5sec icd).

Does the AP gain from Told Ya So also apply to myself when using it?
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

VkdswWH

Post#24 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:57 am

Revert the earlier primary stat multiplier (PSM) increases on the Path of Monstrosity AoE abilities. The single target damage increases and the increases in other masteries are kept.

-Demolition: PSM 1.13 -> 0.86
-Mouth of Tzeentch: PSM 1.0 -> 0.75
-Wave of Mutilation: PSM 0.55 -> 0.38
-Concussive Jolt: PSM 1.25 -> 0.86
- Wrecking Ball: PSM 0.33 -> 0.22
hm.... hm.... hm....
"thunderous blows : nerfed by almost 50% the debuff wounds value, cd increase from 5 to 10 and moved it from 6 pts sava to 13 points ( which is very weak now with new sets ) .
armor deuff : cant say nothing i think i started to play ror after they changed/nerfed it.
draining swipe : they turn it from 13 points into 6 points, pretty weak debuff ( seems like useless ) CD 10 but it last only 5 secs.
removed all mutation procs from throw axe.
monstro proc : seems to be a bit more weak till 2/3 years go.
brutality tree has too high ap costs and no reasons to train it more after 9 points."

when moral drain was killed (its unplayable) but we got some + dps buff)

And now we get dps nerf because army of rangeSW/BW/Engi cant fight agains mele train without heals and tanks. Good job! :lol:

Welcom to gimp and farm twink agane.
Last edited by VkdswWH on Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vicgrim - magus
Vicgrimm - marauder

neviirien

Post#25 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:14 pm

sundey wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:54 am
Jonees wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:44 am - Abilities (including Abilities used on items) cooldowns will now persist through relogs and server restarts.
Why? I guess we'll just have to enjoy the long walks from norsca/nordland when we get stuck etc. and everything is on CD.

Probably because it's so open to abuse? Especially for long-cooldown abilities. If getting stuck is a common enough issue, maybe a flight master could be added to the starting regions that require a min level to use (if that's possible), if devs don't want lowbies to use it.

---

I thought toughness mitigation applied before absorbs on live? Might be wrong.
From my tests on live, it went toughness, then absorb. Was easy to test with BG having Terrifying Foe and Shield of Rage. If it went absorb and then toughness, then the toughness buff would have no impact on the amount absorbed, but that was not the case. An increase in toughness would reduce the amount absorbed due to the increase in mitigation from the toughness buff.
Neviirien. Blackguard. Badlands Server. Originally from Magnus.

Sundowner

Post#26 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:17 pm

VkdswWH wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:57 am And now we get dps nerf because army of rangeSW/BW/Engi cant fight agains mele train without heals and tanks. Good job! :lol:
Welcom to gimp agane.
You got dps nerf because high aoe dps on hero with great survivability and cc abilities doesn't make any sense. You cannot have everything on 1 dps characted. ST damage is still buffed (which is fair) and aoe spec mara is high survivability debuffer which is, again, fair. With 100% armor shrug, aoe kd, better interrupt, better pull (doesn't require pet) you shouldn't be outdamaging WL with lesser survivability and only 1 (subpar) interrupt for cc in wb play.

VkdswWH

Post#27 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:19 pm

better pull (doesn't require pet)
stop trolling please. not fun
Vicgrim - magus
Vicgrimm - marauder

anarchypark

Post#28 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:23 pm

dalen wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:46 am
PartizanRUS wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:03 am
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:37 am [Combat formulas]

- Absorb is now applied before toughness, armor and resist mitigation.
- Toughness mitigation is now applied after outgoing damage multipliers, but before incoming damage multipliers.
Toughness mitigation. Incoming damage multipliers are armor and resists against magic ?
Which is outgoing damage multiplier ? Primary stat, bonus damage ?
The most common examples are probably the Divine Fury tactic or the +5% damage on the Bloodlord Weapons.

BL weapon, vanq set bonus, tactics, they hit harder now?
how about challenge and guard? are they incoming ~, same as b4 ?
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Ads
Sundowner

Post#29 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:25 pm

VkdswWH wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:19 pm
better pull (doesn't require pet)
stop trolling please. not fun
if that's your only complaint, then it's settled.

Akalukz

Post#30 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:30 pm

Jonees wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:44 am - Abilities (including Abilities used on items) cooldowns will now persist through relogs and server restarts.
Why? I guess we'll just have to enjoy the long walks from norsca/nordland when we get stuck etc. and everything is on CD.
Spoiler:
e: - Told Ya So: Effect changed to: "Any time you spend Grudge, each group member within 100ft will gain Action Points equivalent to Grudge spent."
Also broken as...

They should put a flight master at the spawns, with a lvl 10+ requirement to use. Or change the crash "spawn" point to the city.
-= Agony =-